IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else just get a black screen when Raven goes into the shower? It doesnt cause an issue, just a bit odd. Have to ESC to get back to the room and continue.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, does the new update end at the moment when Nick should visit Raven in Vip Room or am I missing something? like 5 minute update? ...
That's where I got to.

I'm now outside nicks apartment but cannot do anything else.

I guess that's it, but a bit odd to end like that... Unless it's another bug.

Reactions: chingochango123

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
You'll know when it ends when a message pops up that says, "Thank you for playing! End of version 1.2"
It happens after you talk to Kostya in his office, then try to meet Raven in the VIP room.

endv1.2.png
inal screen.png

Dec 14, 2018
Darn,... do I need to start a brand new / fresh start to play update 1.2?

I think I played 1.0 and saved the game with the girl playthrough. Now If I try to continue it I get this dialogue with wade but all the options end up in "In the next update..."

1722140233253.png

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I seem to post this every update, but unfortunately, yes. It's in your best interest to start a new save file for every update. If you use old save files to play new updates, you may encounter soft-locking bugs.

Last edited:

CFRP

Mar 1, 2020
Guys pls help i dont understand why game run in little window, i hear music of main menu, but game not show to me nothing i dont see picture. what problem it can be?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is this a fk em all and they magically don't know, only can sleep with one person per play through or is this a harem like game?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes