dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
A couple of game-breaking bugs. First the screen where you fuck Gabi the first time gets stuck after the scene ends. Second, I lose all items in my inventory every time I go to sleep. I have to add them back with the dev debug tool. Other than that, amazing game.

Dec 28, 2016
Why do the women have a dom stat if there are literally no femdom scenes? Also, either the gallery is broken or just.. wtf. Why are some of the 'scenes' just pictures with no text? And at least two of Anna's scenes don't play at all. It just repeats whatever the last scene you saw was. And why does it take so long to save or load your game. Unity sucks more ass than Ren'Py. As if all the pointing and clicking didn't make everything else slow enough already.
Dom stat means your domination over them

Reactions: Garrettino

Sedirio1234556

Sep 30, 2021
Hi all, pretty sure this question must have been asked, but do anyone have the soundtrack of this gem? or at least the intro song?

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, I'm a new player. How to do actions? I can't answer the phone on the first scene?

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019
Hmm is this a bug? I can't seem to rest/sleep. I have the latest version (0.9a), thought I'd try the game but after finishing what seems to beall the quests for the 1 st day (evening/night) I only have one left "Go to sleep"

However in the bedroom I try to click on the bed, but all my options are greyed out. Does anyone have a hint on what to do, or should I just stop playing here and focus on another game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Analogichno!

Feb 12, 2021
The Anna screenshots everytime a new update come's out catch'es my eye but i remember seeing the 'incest' tag somewhere once. Don't know if it was here or another site i use to see what's newly released but i've put this game off for that reason. So my question is are there "landlady's"?

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
The Anna screenshots everytime a new update come's out catch'es my eye but i remember seeing the 'incest' tag somewhere once. Don't know if it was here or another site i use to see what's newly released but i've put this game off for that reason. So my question is are there "landlady's"?
Nope. Blacktoad said that Gina was the closest thing to a "Mother" in the game. Gina's backstory is a bit of a mystery still. She seems to be his step-mother or something, maybe a non-blood-related Aunt?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nope, no landlady's or roommates or anything that was once incest.

Closest is Gina who either used to be married to the MC's dad or just looked agter him but she's not related in any way. Her story has a few more layers to it.

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
People who are experiencing what I assume is an empty inventory bug, open up menu (off/on button on ui) and select car keys (and whatever else you had in your inventory) to add them back.
Thx man, I could not think about it, you saved the day :)

Reactions: Beep58

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
Next update will be fem pro.

Looks that way, yes.
Hey. This game looks so cool but apparently no female protagonist as of yet, but really looking forward to the next update if it has one. Any information on it being focused on straight or lesbian content? Is it possible to skip the male protagonist act 1 entirely to gain access to female protagonist?

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
any new content on 0.9a? I just load my last savefile and it finished where the 0.9 was finished.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes