VN Ren'Py Completed The Night [v1.0] [PingPanda]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I've always thought more devs should try making short games with simpler storylines. These games that take months or years to develop often aren't worth that much work or that much waiting (blueballing).

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
PingPanda has no game yet, but there is :)
In any case: this is the best thing he has done this year.
So long it is not is called a remaster.. :whistle: This guy dont know what he wants right now he is already struggling witch game he should do next DD[Deviant Desires] or FMR [Family Matter Remaster] ?? If you really need to ask this question then we know he will just start again with new Remaster.. :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Is this a fucking joke ? v1.0 and completed ? Looks more like 0.0.1, this was the shortest game ever. And let's not forget about his messed up renpy with no option to change settings, I wonder is this dev out of his mind ?

Reactions: HansDampf788

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Keep in mind, this ISNT a game!

It's a reward for patrons so don't expect massive updates on it, it's small by design, most Devs give HD wallpaper as rewards, I did this.

As for using the FMR files...well-eemmm, let's call it an Easter Egg...yeah, that's what it was...

Reactions: woj_tec

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Is this a fucking joke ? v1.0 and completed ? Looks more like 0.0.1, this was the shortest game ever. And let's not forget about his messed up renpy with no option to change settings, I wonder is this dev out of his mind ?
What part of 'its a mini game' don't you get? It's a monthly reward for patrons, it's not v1, it's v0.1 & it's not complete, it will be updates & released monthly as a mini game for my patrons

Reactions: woj_tec

Gardan

May 3, 2019
What part of 'its a mini game' don't you get? It's a monthly reward for patrons, it's not v1, it's v0.1 & it's not complete, it will be updates & released monthly as a mini game for my patrons
So you calling it mini-game, why is it named Family Matters Remastered then ?? I believe this is a name of actual game and not mini-game.
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Abandoned] Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

huh.JPG

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes