Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Should be compatible with Kirikiri Z engine but MTools got error "Cannot convert from narrow string to wide string" after changing tab to Translate :S

Reactions: Potatofamine

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
i really thought this game is pretty simple but turns out you need translation so bad for this game. As expected from an expensive game

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
kid123 use it with the exe that says oldsystem and it will work, but using MTools breaks the 3rd girl for some reason.
The bottom left crash on oldsystem even without MTool, but yeah Mtool work on oldsystem otherwise. Thanks for that.

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
i really thought this game is pretty simple but turns out you need translation so bad for this game. As expected from an expensive game
Really omg, Its Japanese game company and you really think the gona make english version just for western people.
Price is right you dont even pay for it, Game is Full voiced and Full Animated its over 9Gb game.

If you really think what is better trash patreon game or game that been work 5 year with out patreon beging leech money for unfinish game that will be abandoned.

What this game good about its not AI generated shit or copy pasted art from other artist and try sell it like the are skill one or any.
I think this one thoes japanese game show that we dont really earn to play any japanese hentai game.

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
Really omg, Its Japanese game company and you really think the gona make english version just for western people.
Price is right you dont even pay for it, Game is Full voiced and Full Animated its over 9Gb game.

If you really think what is better trash patreon game or game that been work 5 year with out patreon beging leech money for unfinish game that will be abandoned.

What this game good about its not AI generated shit or copy pasted art from other artist and try sell it like the are skill one or any.
I think this one thoes japanese game show that we dont really earn to play any japanese hentai game.
IKR, i really wish i didn't stop learning japanese

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes