5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

linki_64

Jun 11, 2017
someone could tell me how to use the snake pls
i've reach the star but don't know how to trigger it

Last edited:

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
Which girl gives the R letter? Nvm figured out you have to catch the bitch before she falls from the chair.

Last edited:

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
From ci-en note:
  • Acquisition of worm snake
    Please go to sleep rape (vaginal ejaculation) for everyone.
    (You will be able to ejaculate in the vagina after you obtain the Spindle of Thorn Princess.)
  • How to get the Tongueless Bells
    Let's all clear Sleep Rape (vaginal ejaculation, climax).

Reactions: Kuirika

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
I'm pretty sure i done "sleep rape (vaginal ejaculation) for everyone" part but got no worm snake

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure i done "sleep rape (vaginal ejaculation) for everyone" part but got no worm snake
what I did was stabbed them with the needle, came inside, put their clothes back on, and then leave the room without doing any extra.

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
what I did was stabbed them with the needle, came inside, put their clothes back on, and then leave the room without doing any extra.
it appears that this indeed separate result that required to progress. also to cum inside "fast" speed should be sellected.

also. how to climax?

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
it appears that this indeed separate result that required to progress. also to cum inside "fast" speed should be sellected.

also. how to climax?
isnt there a cum icon? one is intermediately and the other is after 10 second.

xckd

Dec 28, 2020

also. how to climax?
isnt there a cum icon? one is intermediately and the other is after 10 second.
In order to have the girl climax you need to obtain the snake item first. When you select a girl, make sure to click the snake item and it'll pop up 9 bars stacked vertically with a number on top. To fill each bar you need to select the right task. The girl will moan slightly when each bar is full and you repeat this until you get to the very last task. After the number hits 9, you need to find out which task will take you to the star icon (should take roughly 30 seconds?). If done correctly, there will be a short animation where the girl will climax. Hope this helps.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes