Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Yea also would appreciate full save with last skill. I made all girls orgasm and got silver star but still dont see the ability to get last skill.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
how can I get letter N and pass medical room scene after I pump water into her anal

Last edited:

Senzuku

Jun 15, 2018
Need a save that have the girls preggo, according to the author's cien, there are 2 checks for determining pregnancy.

First check is to cum inside (7.6% chance apparently), and if you got the girl to climax aka. Star symbol, x3 to the chance.

Once you pass this, there is another check that start at 65.76%, and +2.58% for each age younger than 18. Basically, the oldest age is 17, and youngest is 15 (Unless I am mistaken)

The pregnancy chance is pretty low and annoying to unlock for all the girls. I rather the author release a patch that allow control over this, than the penis insert duration issue. (Which can easily be avoided by adjusting mouse sensitivity)

kangsgem

Jan 20, 2018
Need a save that have the girls preggo, according to the author's cien, there are 2 checks for determining pregnancy.

First check is to cum inside (7.6% chance apparently), and if you got the girl to climax aka. Star symbol, x3 to the chance.

Once you pass this, there is another check that start at 65.76%, and +2.58% for each age younger than 18. Basically, the oldest age is 17, and youngest is 15 (Unless I am mistaken)

The pregnancy chance is pretty low and annoying to unlock for all the girls. I rather the author release a patch that allow control over this, than the penis insert duration issue. (Which can easily be avoided by adjusting mouse sensitivity)
Is an old guy what do you expect :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes