Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
You can follow the guide here:

During the first encounter, click all the things you can click then choose either option when another female student comes in and click the curtain behind the girl to hide. After that, you have "Ensured Safety" and you are free to continue. Basically, you have to do a 69 with the girl. I have recorded a walkthrough on this, difficulty setting is "very low" to save time:
I appreciate your help. This really helpfull with your video

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SSnake998

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
You can follow the guide here:

During the first encounter, click all the things you can click then choose either option when another female student comes in and click the curtain behind the girl to hide. After that, you have "Ensured Safety" and you are free to continue. Basically, you have to do a 69 with the girl. I have recorded a walkthrough on this, difficulty setting is "very low" to save time:
How can I get worm item ?

Jun 15, 2020
I can't seem to figure out how to get the "snake" item after the spindle. Do you need to ejaculate into all the girls while they are asleep or "awake"?

KingHon

May 16, 2020
Here is the 100% complete save, every item and route unlocked. I have to admit that unlocking the remaining routes seems like doing chores, kinda repetitive but overall it is still a great game. So please buy the game if you like it, the developers spent 5 years on the development, you can find so many small and hidden details so it is definitely worth its price.
Is this a save after the epilogue?

Jun 15, 2020
I think I have isolated my problem, if my guess is correct, sex with Kaede doesn't count if she poops.

Edit: Specifically she needs to poop after you ejaculate into her. Apparently, in the part when you manually thrust using the mouse it has to be at a consistant angle and rate of movement to keep her from pooping early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teahuehas

topol.m

Aug 30, 2017
How can I get worm item ?
Cum inside every girl when they are sleeping

Is this a save after the epilogue?
Yes, but I found out that that save isn't actually 100% complete, there is a hidden "bad end".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the true 100% complete save attached

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
What is the difference between these two options? And var 1 and var 2 are the same perk.
Скриншот 04-05-2023 001917.jpg
:unsure:

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
You can't, the animations are actually video files the censor is hard baked into the animation
RIP. Was actually gonna hold on an uncensor, this game is phenomenal.

Suppose you can't really inpaint it back in with AI either, it would be super inconsistent.

Edit: I guess technically someone could message him on Ci-En and ask if he'd share the uncensor overseas? Not like that has really worked

Last edited:

Dave Jonna

Jul 19, 2017
AFAIR, only this girl can make an ahegao face and others can't but they will still orgasm. Every girl will cum with you at the same time as long as there is a star above the ecstasy bar shown on screen after getting the "satanic tear(6th item)".
The gallery seems to imply otherwise

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
+1

Been playing since yesterday, it's quite fun game to play (tho it start to get repetitive once you get snake artifact)

The game isn't a dire need of full translation since many thing is self explanatory. So a simple UI translation would be enough for most people.

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
I now go to silver stars after receiving a star, exciting them when you put in foam without a spindle, they wake up maybe it all works with a blowjob)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes