Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
For the girl in the chemistry lab, I've lifted the shirt and it keeps falling down. How do I prevent this? Or I should be asking what should I be doing here?

Last edited:

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
The third girl doesn't work on the *oldsystem.exe even without mtool, use the main exe and the third girl will load.

Just touch her breast/pussy multiple times with the vial on her mouth.
-
I thought the scat/enema girl has a bug that you can't hasten the piston, but turns out there is a condition to do a fast piston for cumming inside. :cool:
Also a patch is available on ci-en for bugs.
How do you get the vial or test tube?

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
For the girl in the chemistry lab, I've lifted the shirt and it keeps falling down. How do I prevent this? Or I should be asking what should I be doing here?
Make sure you lift so faster then everything will be worked fine

Danalfr

Jun 6, 2020
There are in-game files for 篠倉さくら's blowjob when she's awake but it seems there's no way to trigger it since the animation sequences do not appear in any existing route:
View attachment 2592552
i think the dev forgot to add that to the game, cause when you put penis slowly in and out of her mouth, you'll get a speed meter and the fast piston supposed to wake her up but the meter didnt show up when its should be. Either that or there is specific way that we dont know.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Is there anyone here have something gameplay the same this game

vicknonosh

Feb 5, 2023
how do i start the game?
When i try to lunch the application with the name "youmuin" it doesnt work and it spams some errors, and when i lunch the old system one it lunches but the screen is red and doesnt have anything.
i tried lunching with a jp emulator but it didnt work
it say something jpanese with some openvideo or krmovie.dll and krflash.dll
PLS help, i would like to play this game.

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
I think I have isolated my problem, if my guess is correct, sex with Kaede doesn't count if she poops.

Edit: Specifically she needs to poop after you ejaculate into her. Apparently, in the part when you manually thrust using the mouse it has to be at a consistant angle and rate of movement to keep her from pooping early.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW. I've spent 4 hours now, 4 hours... AHHHHH I have tried changing the DPI doing every angle, slow fast, i can't stop her from shitting. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE HELP. I'm so fucking frustrated.

The official guide is:

Enema sleeping sex (vaginal ejaculation)

Need Spindle of Thorn Princess
Increase piston speed and ejaculate

Beyond fucking useless.

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Okay, all you saying Kaeda needs the right angle and speed and shit are fucking assholes. I spend all fucking day trying to do that when it was FUCKING PATCHED 2 days ago. Apply in the folder and there you go. Fucking hell, I'm so fucking pisssed off at his bullshit

Patch Here:

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Okay, all you saying Kaeda needs the right angle and speed and shit are fucking assholes. I spend all fucking day trying to do that when it was FUCKING PATCHED 2 days ago. Apply in the folder and there you go. Fucking hell, I'm so fucking pisssed off at his bullshit

Patch Here:
God I'm so fucking pissed.

Just drag the patch into the Xp3 folder and bam it's all fixed. Fucking hell I want to scream but I know you all were just trying to help but still AHHHHHH I spent so long trying to figure out how. "Apparantly" the patch is what you need (Not apparantly, its a fact, fuck that word, never use it EVER)

plied

Jan 7, 2020
You need to awake the girls. Basically you need to turn off the "injection item" in certain moments(Usually when you gonna insert the dick) to see the other scenes.

What is the sequence for the scenes that I already tried everything but they don't come out

Ernin

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know secret route a girl with flute? Can you tell me please
Stretch the nipples for 30 seconds.
Then when you grab the breasts, move the mouse to squeeze them even more (for 30 seconds too)
Video:
And this is other where she do the move:

Reactions: Josba

Ernin

Mar 7, 2019
What is the sequence for the scenes that I already tried everything but they don't come out
For this
do this video:
------------------------
And for this
You have to lift her butt
and smell her anus for 70-80 seconds(Is the middle option of the 3 that appear when you see the anus)
Then awake her with a spanking (turn off the "injection item"), when she wakes up you can keep spanking her and you can insert your dick in her anus

Reactions: plied

Ernin

Mar 7, 2019
how do i start the game?
When i try to lunch the application with the name "youmuin" it doesnt work and it spams some errors, and when i lunch the old system one it lunches but the screen is red and doesnt have anything.
i tried lunching with a jp emulator but it didnt work
it say something jpanese with some openvideo or krmovie.dll and krflash.dll
PLS help, i would like to play this game.
Try to change the region of your windows to Japan. It will not change the language, it will only allow you to read the Japanese characters so as not to have errors with the eroges

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes