Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
how do we trigger sex scenes i even have the sand but when i try to insert it wont allow me

ermaac

Sep 16, 2020
I just do what it says there
Cum while kissing:
Cum with oppai milk(squeeze her oppais 30 seconds with the girl awake):
can you share your save?

Asusa123

Oct 9, 2020
why i can't make a prone student to a climax is stuck on 6 and nothing can raise up
*edit i see u need to slap her ass but not to rough

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
If you don't read a guide or the text the game can be a bit confusing
  1. Cum on the girl, no insertion, get letters
  2. Unlock thing that lets you see how awake they are
  3. Unlock thing that makes them sleep deeper
  4. Unlock the weird gel thing for your dick
  5. Insert, cum outside, collect more letters
  6. Get the hymen-restoring magic
  7. Get the spindle
  8. Insert, cum inside for all 8 girls
  9. Get the Snake which shows you the pleasure gauge
  10. Play with the girls body, get pleasure gauge to level 9 then finish it off to get a silver star. Insert and cum inside again for all 8 girls
  11. Get the horse bell and instructions on how to get them pregnant
  12. Restore their hymen, get them to climax and have the gold star, insert, cum inside, use the bell when opening and inspecting their pussy, if you did it right you'll hear a horse neighing which confirms they got pregnant
  13. Return to toilet, use urinal, each pregnant girl will have a gold ovum icon and if you click their name there'll be a new portrait for their pregnant dialogue
  14. Get all 9 girls pregnant for true ending but nothing else
Getting a girl successfully pregnant lets you then skip the pleasure gauge thing and set them to max pleasure in subsequent visits, the button usually appears in the screen just before you insert (so after removing all the cloths and lifting whatever body part)
In step 10: how to I get star for every girl ?

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
In step 10: how to I get star for every girl ?
You need to rub/touch/stroke certain areas, usually it starts with their legs or breast and the end is then their clit or fingering them. You'll know you have the right area because the pleasure bar starts filling very quickly. There's 9 levels so you need to find 9-10 different areas as the one that makes them climax and turn level 9 into a star might be different

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
how ?
Restore their hymen, get them to climax and have the gold star, insert, cum inside, use the bell when opening and inspecting their pussy, if you did it right you'll hear a horse neighing which confirms they got pregnant
have the gold star im hawe onli a silver star.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Stuck at 3rd school Misaki, I collect the saliva but only lilttle of it and the only optain I can do is by drink the saliva any help please what to do to finish it
Edit: nevermind there is a option after collect saliva on her breast

Last edited:
Reactions: sarenSaewe12

dssdog

Nov 24, 2020
How to do deep throat (violently) 6th girl with flute? Guide says:
deep throat (violently)
If you masturbate after having it in your mouth, it will lighten and branch violently if you move it.
wtf? i did everything with her mouth, got only 1 and 2 variants.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes