Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Anyway, once finished the epilogue, can check on the girl's route and complete it all and also the hidden route. Once done, will get a message from the girl which will talk about her pregnancy and what her plan/future. It's just blank with voice dialogue but pretty interesting to hear and listen to. All the girls have different back story which some is interesting to know.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Can't Lock horny star at Level Max? it's alway reset when see girls new round.
You will be able to activate it straightaway once you clear the epilogue. Which doing all the remaining route and hidden route should be done after clearing that... making it a lot easier.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I used someone else's save and not sure how to get the epilogue now
To get epilogue, simply accept nightmaretake deal and clear the 1st half of the game and then after seeing all the ending then will get into the true game which to get all 8 of them pregnant and then will see the true ending and the epilogue.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
To get epilogue, simply accept nightmaretake deal and clear the 1st half of the game and then after seeing all the ending then will get into the true game which to get all 8 of them pregnant and then will see the true ending and the epilogue.
I think all 8 of them are pregnant because they have the yellow circle on their picture in the urinal

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I think all 8 of them are pregnant because they have the yellow circle on their picture in the urinal
Well probably the saved file already cleared epilogue and there is no viewing it again option that I can see. If really want, you can start another new game.

There is another way is that I just briefly describe it to you as it's just basically a conversation between 2 girls thats all.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Anyway, once finished the epilogue, can check on the girl's route and complete it all and also the hidden route. Once done, will get a message from the girl which will talk about her pregnancy and what her plan/future. It's just blank with voice dialogue but pretty interesting to hear and listen to. All the girls have different back story which some is interesting to know.
Yeah I just recently know how to MTL this game and I'm play from begin again just to see all the girl story
I wish they improve girl design more if they make sequel

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah I just recently know how to MTL this game and I'm play from begin again just to see all the girl story
I wish they improve girl design more if they make sequel
Nice but please take note that Japanese language is a high context language and using MTL sometime doesn't explain the meaning or the translate well which can be confusing at times too.

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
for anyone struggle with obtaining the bell, you need to cum inside the girls when they SLEEP and use the needle, make sure you cum while use fast movement or it doesnt count

Thaisian

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone tell how to get the ahegao for the enema girl? I having trouble with it even with the guide

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
for anyone struggle with obtaining the bell, you need to cum inside the girls when they SLEEP and use the needle, make sure you cum while use fast movement or it doesnt count
i thought only need the girls sleep when we obatain the snake so the bell still need they sleep?

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
i thought only need the girls sleep when we obatain the snake so the bell still need they sleep?
yeah i think so, tried many times and only event when they sleep unlock the bell (the sleeping rape climax with purple color one)

youmuin_bkVgFX6jYd.png youmuin_LzVBzQHKy7.png

Reactions: Euro

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Basically, you would need to cum inside them during sex when they are sleeping and to do that, you would need to be on high thrusting speed to do that. Once, you done with all 8 girls, you will get the bell.

Bildongosaur

Sep 21, 2022
Basically, you would need to cum inside them during sex when they are sleeping and to do that, you would need to be on high thrusting speed to do that. Once, you done with all 8 girls, you will get the bell.
Yeah no offense dude but you are 100% wrong. You are confusing the Snake requirements for the Bell. The snake needs you to cum in them, if the bell was the exact same thing you'd have it instantly

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah no offense dude but you are 100% wrong. You are confusing the Snake requirements for the Bell. The snake needs you to cum in them, if the bell was the exact same thing you'd have it instantly
Well not really. It's the same requirement for the snake but need to be on climax on star level for all 8 of them. Well my apologies for didn't mentioning the climax part.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Can someone tell how to get the ahegao for the enema girl? I having trouble with it even with the guide
The only ahegao photo I can see is when she is pregnant and you can view it from the urinal.

Edit*
I just remembered that I think you meant the hidden route. Once you reached the end or near end of her hidden route, you will be able to see her ahegao face when speaking to her.

Last edited:

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
I swear this game is a freaking trial of patience. Getting the star climax for each girl over and over is just infuriatingly slow and annoying.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I swear this game is a freaking trial of patience. Getting the star climax for each girl over and over is just infuriatingly slow and annoying.
Hahaha that I agree. But some of the hidden route need more hard work and patient then reaching the star climax in my opinion.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Cum all girls without spindle and girls are not sleeping then I cannot get the bell. am I right ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes