Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I remember after get spindle, it time for you to do the cum while they awake (use spindle > insert without using the liquid > turn off the spindle > they wake up > cum in them > use spindle again, there will be a pink ! to guide you)
I don't think you can do that until they are pregnant or complete the game. In any case, the main route will be using the spindle to make them fully sleep and then cum inside them.

And on a side note, to wake them up during sex is just to turn off the spindle on high speed thrust. The liquid will enable you to have sex with her that's all.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I don't think you can do that until they are pregnant or complete the game. In any case, the main route will be using the spindle to make them fully sleep and then cum inside them.

And on a side note, to wake them up during sex is just to turn off the spindle on high speed thrust. The liquid will enable you to have sex with her that's all.
Oh you right my bad, the cum while awake is for after obtain the snake

Dec 25, 2018
sorry if i ask too much.. how to use the bell? I got it but don't know how to use it.. believe me I've looked through the previous page but still don't understand..

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
sorry if i ask too much.. how to use the bell? I got it but don't know how to use it.. believe me I've looked through the previous page but still don't understand..
+ raise up pleasure gauge to 9 and make girl climax and get a silver star
+ open their vagina and apply the blood to restore hymen, then click the bell
+ insert your PP and cum inside, then open their vagina again and click the bell, if you hear the horse sound they are confirmed pregnant

just side note after creampie if you check and somehow the bell not ringing any sound (maybe bug idk), apply the blood again to restore the hymen and use the bell again you will hear the sound

Dec 25, 2018
+ raise up pleasure gauge to 9 and make girl climax and get a silver star
+ open their vagina and apply the blood to restore hymen, then click the bell
+ insert your PP and cum inside, then open their vagina again and click the bell, if you hear the horse sound they are confirmed pregnant

just side note after creampie if you check and somehow the bell not ringing any sound (maybe bug idk), apply the blood again to restore the hymen and use the bell again you will hear the sound
thanks.. that explanation is enough for me..

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Well basically the bell is to check if the girl is pregnant or not. To use it, you will need to open/spread her clit. Anyway, doing that would enable you to use the bell and the blood (to restore her virginity). Usually the pregnancy is a RNG thing with some sort of percentage. But there is a surefire work around way. The step is as below following.

1) Use the bell to check if she is already pregnant. If no horse neighing sound meaning it's not.
2) Use the blood to restore her virginity.
3) Then cum inside her
4) Check again if she is pregnant. If no sound meaning it's not.
5) Use the blood to restore her virginity again.
6) Well can check if she is pregnant or not but definitely will be as I tested it out at least 4 times already with this method.

Basically you can skip all the checking and just do 2, 3 and 5 is fine as well but I do the check as I was doing testing on it and wanted to be sure. This method is listed in the guide as well.

manolords

Nov 11, 2022
how do i get the last girl to ahegao??? I have been following the jp guide, but it seems I'm doing somthing wrong, cause I can't get it

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how to do milk nipple in Inami Nanami, i follow guide but failure
That one is kind of complicate. You will need to read it in japanese to make any real sense of it from the guide. In any case, do her breast in non climax mode as to develop her. This should be the command - 乳首を弄る, press and hold it... I do around 1 minute and then just cum and finish up that round. Then I did again repeat it around... I think 7 time or so. After that, max climax and do the same command and after a while she will start to leak milk. Then straightaway continue the route to finish as if you leave. You will have to start from climax and milk her again. Once she is develop, that won't need to do again.

Then usually, since she is already in climax mode. Just turn off the spindle, enter her to wake her up. Then change view and there should be a command to massage her breast. Then she should pour out milk and would be able to finish it up. Just the development is kind of confusing to most ppls.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
That one is kind of complicate. You will need to read it in japanese to make any real sense of it from the guide. In any case, do her breast in non climax mode as to develop her. This should be the command - 乳首を弄る, press and hold it... I do around 1 minute and then just cum and finish up that round. Then I did again repeat it around... I think 7 time or so. After that, max climax and do the same command and after a while she will start to leak milk. Then straightaway continue the route to finish as if you leave. You will have to start from climax and milk her again. Once she is develop, that won't need to do again.

Then usually, since she is already in climax mode. Just turn off the spindle, enter her to wake her up. Then change view and there should be a command to massage her breast. Then she should pour out milk and would be able to finish it up. Just the development is kind of confusing to most ppls.
so i don't need bring her pleasure to do it?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
so i don't need bring her pleasure to do it?
During the development of her breast, there isn't necessary. But to finish up the route after the development then yes. Basically in order for her to pour out milk, she will need to be in climax state. I hope that explain it.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
During the development of her breast, there isn't necessary. But to finish up the route after the development then yes. Basically in order for her to pour out milk, she will need to be in climax state. I hope that explain it.
how u end 1 route, i want to sure i make right way

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
yes, normal after do nipple around 1 minute u give up or u end with normal way?
Oh you during the development cycle for her. Please don't give up and just end it. Giving up won't do a save at the end. I don't really know does it affect the counter for that or not but I presume it does. So just end in a normal anyway. Fastest is just to masterbate on her.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
Oh you during the development cycle for her. Please don't give up and just end it. Giving up won't do a save at the end. I don't really know does it affect the counter for that or not but I presume it does. So just end in a normal anyway. Fastest is just to masterbate on her.
Yess ~ Please let her feel good so the tit milk will come out ! ~ love to see it ~

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
You need to rub/touch/stroke certain areas, usually it starts with their legs or breast and the end is then their clit or fingering them. You'll know you have the right area because the pleasure bar starts filling very quickly. There's 9 levels so you need to find 9-10 different areas as the one that makes them climax and turn level 9 into a star might be different
Cum inside all girl with status sleeping or awake ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes