Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

manolords

Nov 11, 2022
im triying to do the hidden route but i cant get the ahegao from Eite Kaede, maybe is cause i use google translate to translate jp guide and cant undertan shit, someone can explain to me how i get it?

darkmax992

May 20, 2018
im confused, i keep seeing some people talk about how they are "cumming" several times in one round. Like some guy mentioned how when he was trying to get the milking scene he would "cum" then do other stuff. Is there a way to cum multiple times in one run? Or is it poor translation and they mean something else?

hallopass

Oct 31, 2021
guys how can you check the recollection room ? is it in private room coz you can only check the status of routes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
im triying to do the hidden route but i cant get the ahegao from Eite Kaede, maybe is cause i use google translate to translate jp guide and cant undertan shit, someone can explain to me how i get it?
This one can be a bit complicate if you don't understand the guide. First of all as usual, pump in all enema and let her wake up om her own with enema. Then pump 4 more times, and then thrust in very fast and she will enema again. Do that another 2 or 3 times. Then do a slow entry and you should achieve it. By the way, if can talk or look just do it whenever.

Reactions: Euro

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
im confused, i keep seeing some people talk about how they are "cumming" several times in one round. Like some guy mentioned how when he was trying to get the milking scene he would "cum" then do other stuff. Is there a way to cum multiple times in one run? Or is it poor translation and they mean something else?
I don't that is possible. Once you did the deed, all you can do in to go and cover her up.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I mean having love with girl who is awake so I can get the bell. is it true ?
If you can understand it, non of the girls will actually love that old guy and just think he is part of their dream. But finishing the game will enable you to do them while they are awake.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
guys how can you check the recollection room ? is it in private room coz you can only check the status of routes
I don't see any recollection room. Probably you are just talking about the cubical to check your route, item and etc status. You can try the urinal but that also I don't remember having any recollection.

ermaac

Sep 16, 2020
this one is quite easy, raise her pleasure to max(star) put full enema on her, let her wake up, put another enema, insert really fast so she poops, go back, full enema again, insert the same way again, go back, full enema again, this time you will insert really slow, just like back them when they were asleep, after that do sex, change camera, press the red ball on her belly. done

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
If you can understand it, non of the girls will actually love that old guy and just think he is part of their dream. But finishing the game will enable you to do them while they are awake.
Yeah, I know but I want to know the way how can I get the bell. I need detail to get the bell

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes