Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thanhvan

Jul 7, 2021
I remember after get spindle, it time for you to do the cum while they awake (use spindle > insert without using the liquid > turn off the spindle > they wake up > cum in them > use spindle again, there will be a pink ! to guide you)
Do it for all the girls?

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Try again when you clear the main game which include cumming all 8 and getting them pregnant. Then when you do them awake, it won't be a game over.
I try to use full save but it doesn't work,
I use spindle > take her clothes off > mouth insert > turn off spindle

Poozza

Jan 2, 2021
I'm stuck on U how can I get it from that girl the game said it unsafe to do her so I can't get it I check all thing in that room but nothing happen how do I do?.

Reactions: Goldendice

lastry

Jun 7, 2020
I don't know if anyone mentioned it here before, but there are 2 bonus(?) images you can get by inputting the names of the heroines from the circles' previous games. I believe it is Sumire and Kasumi.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Games like this would cuck me into learning japanese. The only way for me to actually do it tho is if they had uncensored stuff.
This game is amazing.

Reactions: Niboowin

ninja001

Jun 12, 2019
I don't know if anyone mentioned it here before, but there are 2 bonus(?) images you can get by inputting the names of the heroines from the circles' previous games. I believe it is Sumire and Kasumi.
Can you be more specific pls? What circle' previous games and Where do I input the name ?
(I'm only at the incubus succubus part)

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Okay, all you saying Kaeda needs the right angle and speed and shit are fucking assholes. I spend all fucking day trying to do that when it was FUCKING PATCHED 2 days ago. Apply in the folder and there you go. Fucking hell, I'm so fucking pisssed off at his bullshit

Patch Here:
Your pain saved me a lot of trouble pimp. Thanks for actually writing how you fixed your issue.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
That I didn't know. Thanks for the info.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I try to use full save but it doesn't work,
I use spindle > take her clothes off > mouth insert > turn off spindle
I am not sure if that works or not as I didn't use any other save file. You could try to do something normal and then let the file save and then try it again?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes