Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
yeah, they are kinda 2 branch of same company I think, the other is all loli while this branch is all the booba
This game are best animation i ever play , JK still loli in japan ? i been fap a lot need more game like this !

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
patch 1.5

Finally they add auto take off clothes
And patch 1.6 will be the final patch come with click only mode
Damn sad, wish they add costume for every girl.
Yeah hope that they make the sequel and I will definite buy it

Reactions: Arsvaarg

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
This game are best animation i ever play , JK still loli in japan ? i been fap a lot need more game like this !
Check out their other branch name " Sakuranbo Elementary School " like chud buddy mention, it mostly loli

Recommend you check out "Park Toucher Fantasy - MAKO ver." , there some fan translate in the internet I think

• Red Heart
Reactions: zackaacloude

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
I can't figure out how to have anal sex with the girl lying on her stomach. It says to sniff her ass for 70s which I do and it triggers a dialogue, then I wake her up but I can't insert. Has anyone managed?

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I can't figure out how to have anal sex with the girl lying on her stomach. It says to sniff her ass for 70s which I do and it triggers a dialogue, then I wake her up but I can't insert. Has anyone managed?
I not try it yet but I remember you need to slap her ass to wake her up or something

Reactions: Arsvaarg

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yeah I finished all quite a while back. I remembered you will need to raise her ass, smell her ass for at least 70 second but I remembered doing it longer for just in case. Then wake her up by slapping her ass. Just slap it hit. Then should be able to go in. Her's hidden route isn't that hard.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
A proper translation of this would really make people aware how funny the MC is sometimes. It's a weird game. I know bits and pieces of japanese, combined with MTL it's good enough honestly. The music reminds of of old scary anime, really builds the atmosphere up. Did any of you use the GPT translation tool ? worth the patreon support to get it ?
A proper translation would be kind of difficult as quite a fair bit of the story probably would be lost in translation as I am pretty certain some dialogue meaning would be lost... I find the story for some of the heroines can be a bit sad... especially Yuna.

ProfWalrus

Nov 23, 2018
Yeah I finished all quite a while back. I remembered you will need to raise her ass, smell her ass for at least 70 second but I remembered doing it longer for just in case. Then wake her up by slapping her ass. Just slap it hit. Then should be able to go in. Her's hidden route isn't that hard.
I've done exactly that T_T I've sniffed until the text showed up, then set a stopwatch and just kept sniffing until I definitely hit 70s, then smacked her ass to wake her up

1684022622203.png

These are the two options I have available, one is masturbate, the other is put it in her pussy. What do you see otherwise? Do you even start from the same position?

EDIT: I've found that she wasn't actually awake yet, I've disabled the Spindle and slapped her and then she wakes up. Then you have to keep slapping until she pees.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I've done exactly that T_T I've sniffed until the text showed up, then set a stopwatch and just kept sniffing until I definitely hit 70s, then smacked her ass to wake her up

View attachment 2618852

These are the two options I have available, one is masturbate, the other is put it in her pussy. What do you see otherwise? Do you even start from the same position?

EDIT: I've found that she wasn't actually awake yet, I've disabled the Spindle and slapped her and then she wakes up. Then you have to keep slapping until she pees.
I remembered that you to have first position in her then can change the position to her ass. Yeah she won't be able to awake with the spindle on.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
1.5 patch is a good qol update. I do love the undressing part , but there are times where I dont need the foreplay.

Man, this game is really worth the support.

The circle took around 8 years in developing this game. The quality speaks for itself , even the subtle sound designs like for example , the sounds when you finally unclip the bra and the breast bounce sound combined with the girl's voice is just too good. Also ngl , the unbottoning sounds adds more tension in the foreplay.

I guess, the only thing that I dislike in this game is the enema part. I'm not a big fan of it ,and had to face it even if I feel like gagging all the time.

After reading their progress notes, I can see genuine passion from the devs of this game.I guess if ever they'll make another game this good, we gotta wait for a few years again. (Which i hope we're all still here, given the current situation of this world, with all the wars and economic problems we're dealing with atm)

Apr 17, 2018
1.5 patch is a good qol update. I do love the undressing part , but there are times where I dont need the foreplay.

Man, this game is really worth the support.

The circle took around 8 years in developing this game. The quality speaks for itself , even the subtle sound designs like for example , the sounds when you finally unclip the bra and the breast bounce sound combined with the girl's voice is just too good. Also ngl , the unbottoning sounds adds more tension in the foreplay.

I guess, the only thing that I dislike in this game is the enema part. I'm not a big fan of it ,and had to face it even if I feel like gagging all the time.

After reading their progress notes, I can see genuine passion from the devs of this game.I guess if ever they'll make another game this good, we gotta wait for a few years again. (Which i hope we're all still here, given the current situation of this world, with all the wars and economic problems we're dealing with atm)
Just chill bro, i bet yer still alive lol

Bengan

Jul 30, 2017
I can't get any further because I don't understand Japanese. Misaki Kamisaki Titty décolleté how can I do that.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
I use mtool and have been replay from start till unlock the snake, no problem in the translation beside some word get un-translate
Could you show me the engine and font that you are using to translate it by using Mtool ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes