Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Sequel seems doable , but a DLC is a high probability. Esp since there's only 2 girls on the last school.
I want every girl have new scenario come with new outfit
Aoi (first girl): convenience store (I think she mention she has part time job)
Nanami: I don't remember her story at all
Yuuna: Probably MC blackmail her since MC know her secret
Unrinin: Dont know
Momoka: She write erotic novel, maybe MC rape her while she write her novel
Sakura: Maybe in her club outfit
Misaki: Even Im not a NTR fan, but rape her while her teacher watching (they have secret meeting after school) is kind hot
Kaede: Not a fan of defecation

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I want every girl have new scenario come with new outfit
Aoi (first girl): convenience store (I think she mention she has part time job)
Nanami: I don't remember her story at all
Yuuna: Probably MC blackmail her since MC know her secret
Unrinin: Dont know
Momoka: She write erotic novel, maybe MC rape her while she write her novel
Sakura: Maybe in her club outfit
Misaki: Even Im not a NTR fan, but rape her while her teacher watching (they have secret meeting after school) is kind hot
Kaede: Not a fan of defecation
Nanami and Yuna story is kind of on the sad side. Rin is not a happy one also but nothing as bad as the other 2.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
can you remind me Nanami story, I barely remember anything about her
I can't remember it that well but I remembered she doesn't have any friends in school... might due to her being bullied and that's why she would skip class to rest (more like hide to me) in the infirmary alone.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
God I'm stuck at the lab girl, already been 1 hour.. wtf!!!
I'm rubbing her everywhere and she doesn't drool.
anyone have a save after this crap?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Insert tube into her mouth, rub her thigh
do i need to fullfill the tube? because im rubbing her thight for over 1 hour and the max i got from that is this:
img.jpg

nvm, i found why i'm stuck for 1 hour, i'm idiot ffsk. i just had to use it on her breasts...
i knew it had something to do with her breasts but i didn't tried to use it with that much drool for fuk*n 1 hour. i was thinking I needed the full tube...

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
do i need to fullfill the tube? because im rubbing her thight for over 1 hour and the max i got from that is this:
View attachment 2624556

nvm, i found why i'm stuck for 1 hour, i'm idiot ffsk. i just had to use it on her breasts...
i knew it had something to do with her breasts but i didn't tried to use it with that much drool for fuk*n 1 hour. i was thinking I needed the full tube...
Yeah this part is confuse if you dont use mtl or know Japanese, the normal gameplay flow is you try to do boobjob with her first and the MC said it need her drool

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Need someone show guide to get the bell because I cum inside everygirl but I still cannot get the bell

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Need someone show guide to get the bell because I cum inside everygirl but I still cannot get the bell
You need to make them climax and cum (raise to level 9 and when they cum, the number change to star icon) and cum inside them after that

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Should I use some tools while cum inside them ?
cum inside while they awake, use spindle after, dress them up again til you see the pink mark in the spindle, use it again, try to end the scenario (there will be a pink mark in the door)

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
cum inside while they awake, use spindle after, dress them up again til you see the pink mark in the spindle, use it again, try to end the scenario (there will be a pink mark in the door)
For the bell, I remembered it's sleeping rape so shouldn't be awake.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Brieftly, first use spindle to max climate with silver then sleep rape. Is there anything else ?
You need to end scenario with spindle after and door icon (they have pink mark) after sleep rap every girl, there will be magazine on the floor at the base to get new demon name

Reactions: ZmaZ

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
You need to end scenario with spindle after and door icon (they have pink mark) after sleep rap every girl, there will be magazine on the floor at the base to get new demon name
I have a question, it may be stupid but I think it is related to my trouble.
All girls are virgin before ejaculate them in their virginal ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes