Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I have a question, it may be stupid but I think it is related to my trouble.
All girls are virgin before ejaculate them in their virginal ?
I remember when I go to climax stuff to unlock bell, I already cum inside some girl before that, I don't think virgin is the requirement

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
I have unlocked the Incubus and Succubus and stuck at playing with Aoi now, I could insert but that wakes her up... do I miss something? and where can I change the difficulty to easy?

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I have unlocked the Incubus and Succubus and stuck at playing with Aoi now, I could insert but that wakes her up... do I miss something? and where can I change the difficulty to easy?
use the liquid (the 3rd item) for insert, it will not wake the girl but you can not cum inside them

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Then my game must be bugged, I used the Item and she always woke up. saw a patch on one of the sites linked in this thread... maybe that helps

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Then my game must be bugged, I used the Item and she always woke up. saw a patch on one of the sites linked in this thread... maybe that helps
yeah use the item, insert and slowly thrust so she not wake up, after that an animation will play

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
You should install the latest patch, it fixes some bugs and makes the game easier. You can difficult change it in the bottom right corner mirror.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Well I don't know much about the latest patch but just practice and you will get it eventually. At first, it also taken me a bit of time to get use to the amount of movement on the mouse to get it right.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
quality animations but story is bad.
You looking for a good story on a sleep rape fictional sim game? Are you fucking high or something?

Not to mention , game can only be played in mtl at the moment. If you want story , go read erotic books or something.

Reactions: Euro

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
quality animations but story is bad.
i am Agree ~ the game are insane good and animation are not bad ~ Bad ending ?????? You have done with 8 girl pregnant ! ! ! is a happy life ~ if you want , a good story or good ending .... Go read some manga romantic and Lover sex (jesus) !

Reactions: Euro

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
ok I got the 5th item(spindle) which prevent the girls from waking up and cream them inside, now what do I do? I have cream all of them both sleeping and waking up and make sure in the scenario properly(pink ! in exit door button) but can't seems to advance to get the snake and the bell.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonComedia132

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
ok I got the 5th item(spindle) which prevent the girls from waking up and cream them inside, now what do I do? I have cream all of them both sleeping and waking up and make sure in the scenario properly(pink ! in exit door button) but can't seems to advance to get the snake and the bell.
To get the tear of the snake, you will need to cum in all of them with the spindle. After that is the bell which you need to cum in all of them in max climax.

Goldendice

Mar 11, 2019
Like some other players in this thread, I've been having trouble obtaining letter U off of the fourth girl, 雲輪院 凛 (Unrinin Rin?) in her first encounter. The issue involves being unable to obtain Ensured Safety. It doesn't seem to trigger even when all clickable options are exhausted (using the upper right hint buttton to make sure). The only remaining options being Listen To Sleep (which seems infinitely repeatable), the click area to change upper and lower view, the magic eyes button, the sausage button (which only generates a pop-up saying that safety has not been ensured), the look at yourself button, and the leave button.

The only response I've seen to someone in this thread asking for help on this issue is

just patience man
follow the guide
which is unhelpful to say the least given that all the guide says is
Encounter scene (seeing the buttocks)
  • It is necessary to check the bottom of the screen to ensure safety.
  • I need dreaming eyes
  • Get the devil letter "U"

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
I have another bug with Rin, she also wakes up when trying to isnert. I really feel like I miss something without translation.

PoDH

Jul 24, 2017
To get the tear of the snake, you will need to cum in all of them with the spindle. After that is the bell which you need to cum in all of them in max climax.
Do I need to sleep cream them (aka with spindle active) or just cream them, sleeping or not doesn't matter?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Like some other players in this thread, I've been having trouble obtaining letter U off of the fourth girl, 雲輪院 凛 (Unrinin Rin?) in her first encounter. The issue involves being unable to obtain Ensured Safety. It doesn't seem to trigger even when all clickable options are exhausted (using the upper right hint buttton to make sure). The only remaining options being Listen To Sleep (which seems infinitely repeatable), the click area to change upper and lower view, the magic eyes button, the sausage button (which only generates a pop-up saying that safety has not been ensured), the look at yourself button, and the leave button.
Probably a bug. Make sure you're using the latest version (1.5)
I forgot what I did to ensure safety , but I just clicked all the interactions and I got it. Never used any guide during my early unlocks .

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes