Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anuneonok27

Mar 11, 2023
You specify - what exactly from the above listed did not work out for you.
And so:
1-At the very beginning, clothespins for test tubes will lie on the table, you press them several times, and they are selected. Then, during sex, it seems like they can be used, but only when the schoolgirl is under control.
2-The state of deep kissing can be achieved when you insert a member without that spindle that affects sleep. Then you hug the schoolgirl and kiss - then you talk to her (maybe several times) and then a deep kiss will be available (that is, with a tongue)
3-I myself was dumb on this at the beginning) In general, in a sleeping state, you enter a dick, then turn off the power of the spindle that affects sleep, turn on the accelerated sex mode and start kissing her for 60 seconds. After the schoolgirl will utter a certain phrase about the teacher, and you can talk to her - you will figure it out further) Oh yes, the excitation scale should be filled as much as possible, with an asterisk.
any video guide?

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
How can translate this game with MTool? when i try it the tool say what data game exceeds the limits, and anyone know if the game has anal contents?

Sorry for my english, I hope I am expressing myself well.

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
How can translate this game with MTool? when i try it the tool say what data game exceeds the limits, and anyone know if the game has anal contents?

Previous page (may be page 9 or 10) also mentioned about translate game with Mtool so you can config follow their guide

Reactions: Minax401

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020

I remember sometimes i also get that data game limit and i just delete old translate and start translate again

There 2 girl has anal content but you need to reach end game for that

Reactions: Minax401

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

Personally, I did not have any problems with the translation using Mtool. Feel free to try.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how to do ? I can't find command for pinching nipple
For that, you will need to press on the clip before the start near the top right I think. Need to click on it 2 times. First is to identify the item and 2nd time is actually to pick up the item. Then you would be able to use it at the end.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
at the beginning click the clip 2 times, then raise the pleasure to star level, wake her up by inserting, then click on nipples
That is a bit misleading. You will need to do a non climax and climax to finish both her hidden route. So doesn't matter it is max climax or not would be able to do it.

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Please i have a problem with the 7th girl in the first session i don't understand to have the end of this 1 session with she.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Please i have a problem with the 7th girl in the first session i don't understand to have the end of this 1 session with she.

Somewhere almost at the end there will be info about all possible plot routes for each girl.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes