Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
You just turn off spindle > insert > she wake up > change view point > kiss her > there will be a cum icon appear just like the guide > she will in lover state after
I for the love of god can't do this. When I turn off the Spindle and insert. She does some defecation from the enema but then I can't change the view point to kiss her.. All I can do is to thrust and the animation would start. After that I would try to kiss her during but that but she just wont go into that lover state.

dukhanhroyal

May 25, 2023
I for the love of god can't do this. When I turn off the Spindle and insert. She does some defecation from the enema but then I can't change the view point to kiss her.. All I can do is to thrust and the animation would start. After that I would try to kiss her during but that but she just wont go into that lover state.
Lover state is with Misaki in the lab, and for Kaede in the infirmary after you make her orgasm (star icon on the pleasure bar) start injecting enema into her anus then let her wake up on her own and shoot her anal discharge, then you put the enema again, the 2nd pump on will give 4 injections, if you put your dick in her one more time gently, it will start another route, and if you put your dick in her roughly, she will spit out the discharge again and you will continue to inject the enema into the anus and repeat the delivery. Cock hard, repeat about 3-4 times until she begs you to spare her.
I still can't do the love state one either
For Misaki in the lab: You just put your dick in to wake her up and start clicking, then you hug and kiss her, and then keep kissing like that for 60 seconds, when 60 seconds is up she will utter a dialogue, at that time you just need to stop kissing and you will see her enter the lover state.
Sorry I'm not good at English

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
is there any uncensor patch??or will it be there??i hope we have uncensore patch or something

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Lover state is with Misaki in the lab, and for Kaede in the infirmary after you make her orgasm (star icon on the pleasure bar) start injecting enema into her anus then let her wake up on her own and shoot her anal discharge, then you put the enema again, the 2nd pump on will give 4 injections, if you put your dick in her one more time gently, it will start another route, and if you put your dick in her roughly, she will spit out the discharge again and you will continue to inject the enema into the anus and repeat the delivery. Cock hard, repeat about 3-4 times until she begs you to spare her.

For Misaki in the lab: You just put your dick in to wake her up and start clicking, then you hug and kiss her, and then keep kissing like that for 60 seconds, when 60 seconds is up she will utter a dialogue, at that time you just need to stop kissing and you will see her enter the lover state.
Sorry I'm not good at English
Thank you alot man.. jesus this was as frustrating as that one SLG game I've played.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you alot man.. jesus this was as frustrating as that one SLG game I've played.
I mean that hidden route which is the end game, also the 2nd girl has the hardest hidden route I think (milking boobs while segg) I don't even bother to do it yet

dukhanhroyal

May 25, 2023
I mean that hidden route which is the end game, also the 2nd girl has the hardest hidden route I think (milking boobs while segg) I don't even bother to do it yet
I have completed the whole route of all 8 girls, her route is not as difficult as you think, just pinch her knob and then pull up and down 9 times (every time pull up will hear her she moans softly, when 9 times it won't be heard anymore) while she sleeps, each time you play she will accumulate 9 times (it only counts when you complete that round and leave safely) do not give up), when you accumulate 36 times then the next time you play if she is having an orgasm, when you pinch her nipple a few times, milk will come out, from now on just When she has an orgasm, when pinching the nipple, there will be milk, when putting the cock in before clicking, just pinch the nipple for 30 seconds and there will be milk.

Reactions: Euro

ShadBonbon

Dec 2, 2018
did you use the tear yet? and you have to insert careful (just do a medium force move mouse, 1 move, I found slowly move mouse never work)
tear? which tear? I mean, since I either play the game in jp or mtl by mtool, but I cant translate what item/term is tear of whatever.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
I have completed the whole route of all 8 girls, her route is not as difficult as you think, just pinch her knob and then pull up and down 9 times (every time pull up will hear her she moans softly, when 9 times it won't be heard anymore) while she sleeps, each time you play she will accumulate 9 times (it only counts when you complete that round and leave safely) do not give up), when you accumulate 36 times then the next time you play if she is having an orgasm, when you pinch her nipple a few times, milk will come out, from now on just When she has an orgasm, when pinching the nipple, there will be milk, when putting the cock in before clicking, just pinch the nipple for 30 seconds and there will be milk.
Do you have the bell? i did everything but still have issues unlocking the bell, i 100% confirmed that i finish inside them all while they had the star, even multiple times with different endings for each of them, yet i am still not able to unlock the bell, and seems like nobody here knows how to do it and both of the websites dont say anything...they just tell you to finish inside them with the star and thats it.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
For those that are lazy and can't go to page 2 and read a bit use this GUIDE if you don't understand JAP use translator page or what ever suits you better.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
For those that are lazy and can't go to page 2 and read a bit use this GUIDE if you don't understand JAP use translator page or what ever suits you better.
That is the guide i used, was handy for everything BUT the bell, it does not explain correctly how to get the bell, and i did everything, from that guide and the other site that also has a complete guide, but none say how to get the bell item.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes