Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
Some of the hidden route will take some time to complete. Just have some patience. The guide is not wrong. Just got 1 or 2 didn't explain that well in my opinion and most of them using the MTL will not translate well enough to bring the meaning across.
Okey ~ now im stuck at hidd route of Inami ~ Any ideas? :[

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Okey ~ now im stuck at hidd route of Inami ~ Any ideas? :[
You meant nanami right?

Anyway below was the thread reply I posted 2 plus weeks back.

That one is kind of complicate. You will need to read it in japanese to make any real sense of it from the guide. In any case, do her breast in non climax mode as to develop her. This should be the command - 乳首を弄る, press and hold it... I do around 1 minute and then just cum and finish up that round. Then I did again repeat it around... I think 7 time or so. After that, max climax and do the same command and after a while she will start to leak milk. Then straightaway continue the route to finish as if you leave. You will have to start from climax and milk her again. Once she is develop, that won't need to do again.

Then usually, since she is already in climax mode. Just turn off the spindle, enter her to wake her up. Then change view and there should be a command to massage her breast. Then she should pour out milk and would be able to finish it up. Just the development is kind of confusing to most ppls.

Reactions: Euro

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
You meant nanami right?

Anyway below was the thread reply I posted 2 plus weeks back.

That one is kind of complicate. You will need to read it in japanese to make any real sense of it from the guide. In any case, do her breast in non climax mode as to develop her. This should be the command - 乳首を弄る, press and hold it... I do around 1 minute and then just cum and finish up that round. Then I did again repeat it around... I think 7 time or so. After that, max climax and do the same command and after a while she will start to leak milk. Then straightaway continue the route to finish as if you leave. You will have to start from climax and milk her again. Once she is develop, that won't need to do again.

Then usually, since she is already in climax mode. Just turn off the spindle, enter her to wake her up. Then change view and there should be a command to massage her breast. Then she should pour out milk and would be able to finish it up. Just the development is kind of confusing to most ppls.
Well ~ maybe im pull her nipls in climax mode so it'll not count ~ I'll try like u said now
sr my bad Eng T~T

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
Yes. If you do it in climax mode will not count I think.
Thank u ComicChaos! ~
- After 3hrs played ~ I found out something *..*
- U just need to go through story line to get the BELL (last item) ~ bcz anyway u'll need to climax all girls to STAR.
- Lastly when u GOT THE BELL ~ Back to fill ANY ROUTE U LIKE!
- With Nanami (2nd girl) HIDDEN route, take off all clothes by the ICON at the bottom left (it'll take u straight to fuck scene), now turn on CLIMAX then put her legs down and go back to scene play with her nipls (u'll need to take off her shirt and bra), (the action is use 2 hands pull up her nipls) do this about 30s and she'll leak milk... Now back to FUCK scene (remember to turn off Spindle of Ibarahime), insert fast to make her awake, then chose the bottom left icon to change view, now u just need to pull her nipls 30s to Milking her ~ Then ENJOY hidd! ~~

~ Bonus: at hidd route u should read all the conversation of all girls before cum, the really cute and innocent soul of middle school girls will make u explope in my opinion xP
yess2.png

Reactions: Arsvaarg

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
yeh i alredy finish first ending after that i dont knw what to do.
After the first ending, you will be back to the home base and you should have the spindle now. After that is to get the tear of the snake and later is the bell.

For the tear, you need to go back and do all 8 heroines and cum in them. Then you should be prompt back to home base and there should be able to find the next word.

Then will be going for the bell which you should have a new bar on the right beside the commands, which you will need to fill up to reach a star which is max climax. Then cum in all 8 of them in climax state. After that, will be prompt back to home base and should be able to find the final word and get the bell. (The list on the area to reach max climax is in the guide I posted a short while earlier)

After that to use the bell to check if the girls are pregnant as getting them all pregnant will clear the game and then can continue to end game stuff like clearing all the route and hidden route.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Thank u ComicChaos! ~
- After 3hrs played ~ I found out something *..*
- U just need to go through story line to get the BELL (last item) ~ bcz anyway u'll need to climax all girls to STAR.
- Lastly when u GOT THE BELL ~ Back to fill ANY ROUTE U LIKE!
- With Nanami (2nd girl) HIDDEN route, take off all clothes by the ICON at the bottom left (it'll take u straight to fuck scene), now turn on CLIMAX then put her legs down and go back to scene play with her nipls (u'll need to take off her shirt and bra), (the action is use 2 hands pull up her nipls) do this about 30s and she'll leak milk... Now back to FUCK scene (remember to turn off Spindle of Ibarahime), insert fast to make her awake, then chose the bottom left icon to change view, now u just need to pull her nipls 30s to Milking her ~ Then ENJOY hidd! ~~

~ Bonus: at hidd route u should read all the conversation of all girls before cum, the really cute and innocent soul of middle school girls will make u explope in my opinion xP
View attachment 2656347
Welcome but I think you should use the bell and complete the game then continue to finish the rest of the route and hidden route but it's up to individual how they wish to play it.

And yes, I had commented before the story is pretty good for some of the girls. Most of the hidden route will content more of their back story. As anyone can understand Japanese well enough while reading the story, I suggest don't use the MTL as some of the translation won't be quite correct and will take away the correct meaning for the story.

May 17, 2023
After the first ending, you will be back to the home base and you should have the spindle now. After that is to get the tear of the snake and later is the bell.

For the tear, you need to go back and do all 8 heroines and cum in them. Then you should be prompt back to home base and there should be able to find the next word.

Then will be going for the bell which you should have a new bar on the right beside the commands, which you will need to fill up to reach a star which is max climax. Then cum in all 8 of them in climax state. After that, will be prompt back to home base and should be able to find the final word and get the bell. (The list on the area to reach max climax is in the guide I posted a short while earlier)

After that to use the bell to check if the girls are pregnant as getting them all pregnant will clear the game and then can continue to end game stuff like clearing all the route and hidden route.
Bro Thks for your help i really appreciate it

Kille

Jun 19, 2018
what should I do after getting all the snake item?
I could get the girls to the maximum gauge but I seem to get no progress?

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
what should I do after getting all the snake item?
I could get the girls to the maximum gauge but I seem to get no progress?
U just do sleep sex ~ need to make all them climax ~ then cum inside -> auto get SATAN words and BELL (y)

Reactions: Kille

haldie

Nov 12, 2017
After cumming outside of Yuna, it's on her tight. its bugy? 5x cumming on Yuna no Devil H :/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes