Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HahaN10

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know how exactly using snake tear? Doing sex? play with breast? or what? I was confused.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Does anyone know how exactly using snake tear? Doing sex? play with breast? or what? I was confused.
Activating that will give you a bar gauge on the right beside the command console. Raise the bar of the girl in order to reach max climax which is the silver star.

yundarian

Dec 26, 2022
Having the same issue, i did everything, multiple times with different outcomes with each girl, my only guess is that you gotta get at least one of them pregnant by healing the hymen before inserting and healing afterwards as well, that is what i read, but still i am doing that and nothing happens, supposedly there is a chance for them to get pregnant but man...it cant be that low, i already did it with climax so many times...

Starting to think my game is bug and cant progress further.
u get solution?

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
I checked all the comment in this thread but cannot find the same problem as me

I already have the fluid and can penetrate the first girl and cum outside, but other girl always wake up no matter how I penetrate them

Any help?

------------Forget it--------------

Apparently I penetrate too hard LMAO

Last edited:

gunkomgrid

May 1, 2021

I already have the fluid and can penetrate the first girl and cum outside, but other girl always wake up no matter how I penetrate them

Any help?

hmmm what kind of problem brother. do you have picture ?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

Any help?

Just take your time and practice it.

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
so can someone clearly tell me how to obtain the snake tool i have already impregnated everyone of them i still dont get it im lost

chillmantracatman

Jul 3, 2022
Does anyone know if the degeneracy options at the beginning do anything? Or are they like age and name? I know you can change them in the mirror but I swapped between them and I saw no difference?

May 17, 2023
so what should i do when done 9 star on aoi. becuse the star
disappears after i back to toilet. should i use spindel to weak up
her?

edit: i also done get max star on her but when back to toilet the same thing hapen. 2time bro that take lot of time.

sec edit:Ohh after she climax is mean i have done and go to next person right?

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Does anyone know if the degeneracy options at the beginning do anything? Or are they like age and name? I know you can change them in the mirror but I swapped between them and I saw no difference?
There is no difference in name as I know of. The age preference will only impact in some of the monologue the main character have.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes