Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
so what should i do when done 9 star on aoi. becuse the star
disappears after i back to toilet. should i use spindel to weak up
her?

edit: i also done get max star on her but when back to toilet the same thing hapen. 2time bro that take lot of time.

sec edit:Ohh after she climax is mean i have done and go to next person right?
When she is max climax, then cum in her and move to the next girl until you have finished all 8 of them.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
so can someone clearly tell me how to obtain the snake tool i have already impregnated everyone of them i still dont get it im lost
From the guide and my own play through is just cum in all of them and should be prompt to go back to home base and should be able to get it.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
MEGA DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE DOWNLOAD
(13.05.23)

for translate
clicking on the 1.5 patch link doesn't do anything, help :(

Edit: Nvm, found this link. file goes in xp3 folder

Last edited:
Reactions: time555

Ulyou

Dec 4, 2022
does anyone know how to give the girls virginity's back I got the option but it wont work.

zerze

May 27, 2017
bro help i alredy cum inside 8 girl with full star for the bell but noting happen.It just cum with high speed right.
after cum inside + silver star :
spread her pussy and use the bell, if there is no horse sound, restore her pussy then use the bell again

May 17, 2023
after cum inside + silver star :
spread her pussy and use the bell, if there is no horse sound, restore her pussy then use the bell again
sorry for the misunderstanding.Wht i want to ask is how to get the bell.I alrdy cum inside 8 girl with full star,but when i back to toilet i dont get the bell.Wht i undersatnd is i shuld cum inside the girl and after tht i should get the bell.but notight happen when i done it.Or i do it wrong.

thks fo the bell info.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
sorry for the misunderstanding.Wht i want to ask is how to get the bell.I alrdy cum inside 8 girl with full star,but when i back to toilet i dont get the bell.Wht i undersatnd is i shuld cum inside the girl and after tht i should get the bell.but notight happen when i done it.Or i do it wrong.

thks fo the bell info.
Did you get a prompt to go back to the toilet? Anyway, if there is a prompt. There should be a magazine on the ground. Look in it to get the last word to get the bell.

May 17, 2023
Did you get a prompt to go back to the toilet? Anyway, if there is a prompt. There should be a magazine on the ground. Look in it to get the last word to get the bell.
no. yeh i knw the magazine on thr floor.hmmm maybe I did it wrong.if i do it right i get the pink mark on the toilet and get the bell right?

(sorry my bad english ) i dont have much time to play sorry my late replay.

zerze

May 27, 2017
no. yeh i knw the magazine on thr floor.hmmm maybe I did it wrong.if i do it right i get the pink mark on the toilet and get the bell right?

don't forget : they must all be asleep when you cum inside them

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
R is get from Sakura, sleeping rape and cum outside of her. It should be on her tights.

T is get from Kaede, sleeping rape and cum outside of her. It should be on her forehead.
which girls are these?
R is get from Sakura, sleeping rape and cum outside of her. It should be on her tights.

T is get from Kaede, sleeping rape and cum outside of her. It should be on her forehead.
so for kaede for the sleep sex do u still have to put the enema in her?

Also Not sure which girl has the letter T if someone could let me know this

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
which girls are these?

so for kaede for the sleep sex do u still have to put the enema in her?

Also Not sure which girl has the letter T if someone could let me know this
栄手楓 < Kaede

And no for enema for the letter T. You need to do a 69 with her and cum outside.

Reactions: lordshimra

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022

Yeah you would get a pink notice. Then something must have gone wrong. I will just repeat the steps again.

getting all the girls to max climax - meaning having the silver stars after filling all the bars to the max.
then cum in them in sleeping rape - meaning using the spindle and fast pumping action.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes