Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Well no need for a save i was stuck at Kaede but i somehow breeded them all and now im 100% finished, It was awesome and i really did enjoy it! If anyone is interested in a full save just message me.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
The author just post some news about 1.6

mostly just about the free mode require only click to play the game
also change some hidden route to become easier
Lets copium he announces some news when release 1.6 (Which is the last update of this game)

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
The author just post some news about 1.6

mostly just about the free mode require only click to play the game
also change some hidden route to become easier
Lets copium he announces some news when release 1.6 (Which is the last update of this game)
I think this is the most change I seen so far from them but it did made it alot easier to play now.

Reactions: marukamarumar

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
栄手楓 < Kaede

And no for enema for the letter T. You need to do a 69 with her and cum outside.
ok so i just got the letter t from the girl in the chemestry lab. i need the letter k now and that is from kaede it looks from this list on page 12 from thies personj
daotambao5x. but i after jizzing in her mouth nothing appears on her forehead and i dont now how to pull it out to jizz on her face

nm i was able to get the letters from them. thanks for the help

Last edited:

Pika v.2.0

Sep 15, 2022
does anyone know how to transfer save files? can i even transfer a save file cus i was in the middle of progressing through the game i downloaded via one of the links in page 2 or sumtin and it did show me that the files were corrupted when i extracted it but i played it anyways. All seemed to run well until an error message popped out and now im back here downloading the game in Alex's comment. Idk which version i have currently that had the error and i just got done with going through the 6 girls after getting the sand thing. sigh

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
ok so i just got the letter t from the girl in the chemestry lab. i need the letter k now and that is from kaede it looks from this list on page 12 from thies personj
daotambao5x. but i after jizzing in her mouth nothing appears on her forehead and i dont now how to pull it out to jizz on her face

nm i was able to get the letters from them. thanks for the help
Wait... Letter T. Oh crap I given wrong info. It's Misaki 美咲 and sleep rape and cum outside. It's should be at around her clotch area but need to search for it. Sorry it been more than 1 month already I don't remember some of the info and went back to check on the guide too.

Reactions: lordshimra

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Wait... Letter T. Oh crap I given wrong info. It's Misaki 美咲 and sleep rape and cum outside. It's should be at around her clotch area but need to search for it. Sorry it been more than 1 month already I don't remember some of the info and went back to check on the guide too.
all good. i was able to find it. thanks for the info

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
I get what they were going for with the penetration thing, but god damn was it done poorly. Ther's absolutely no indicator for how fast you should go, which leads to just a minute of randomly fiddling around until it works.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes