Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
how i know which one is easy
I think he meant to change it from here.

その他の設定 (This should be able to find at the toilet at the company toilet and it meant other setting)
難易度を下げ (This should be to bring down the difficulty of it. 難易度 is difficulty)

I never did it that and it's been more than 1.5 month since I completed it and thus I don't think I remember all of it by now.

arcsss

Nov 9, 2021
I tried to unlock the hidden scene that you wake up the first girl after you change the speed 9 times. But it all end up she shout and game over, does anyone know why?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I tried to unlock the hidden scene that you wake up the first girl after you change the speed 9 times. But it all end up she shout and game over, does anyone know why?
You will need to get all the items and complete the game before you can do wake up sex as far as I know.

unclesnake123

Sep 10, 2020
Can someone help me please
how to make 稲波 七海 cum without take off her top like this

HEROKEMEM

Dec 9, 2021
I'm still confused to get the hidden scene, I've finished the main plot but I still haven't got the hidden scene
please help me

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
first girl. yes, all done
Aoi hidden route I guess.

For her there is 3 hidden route

1) cum in her in fast piston - changed between fast and slow piston speed during her sleep sex for at least 9 times. Then off the spindle in a high piston speed and let her wake up and then cum in her.

2) cum in her in sweet sex mode - changed between fast and slow piston speed during her sleep sex for at least 9 times. Then off the spindle in a high piston speed and let her wake up, then speak to her I think 2 times. In any case, just speak to her until you can change to slow piston speed and will be lock in sweet sex mode and then just finish in her.

3) cum in her in sweet sex mode in max climax - Same as above but in max climax.

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
I believe you are doing for the letters and just need to do a 69 with her for that.
I still cant insert my D to her in that part and dont know what to do cuz she keeps on pooping so I restart her progress and did not click the syringe, btw thanks for the reply

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes