Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Higwora

Oct 15, 2017
The "Take off clothes" button crashes my game with the translator, which I've just updated to see if that would solve it (didn't). Without using it it's fine though.

I get the following error:
fqetwk.png

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
It's there, just look carefully.
Hey bud ~ about Yuuna hidd (3rd girl) ~
after invest tape and posts, i dont see any of bonus icon to use tape, any idea?
I click the tape 2 times and it said like u should'nt get it

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Hey bud ~ about Yuuna hidd (3rd girl) ~
after invest tape and posts, i dont see any of bonus icon to use tape, any idea?
I click the tape 2 times and it said like u should'nt get it
Yuna, the hidden route? There should be a pole and some duct tapes just outside of her. need to zoom out and click on those 2 items first and will be able to use it later.

Reactions: Euro

haldie

Nov 12, 2017
Hey if I have a star what exactly do I have to do there? and do you have to have 1 star for all 8 girls??

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Is there any h-code for the game which can capture tooltips(mouseover) text and dialogue text simultaneously?
Textractor hook GetTextExtentPoint capture correctly tooltip text but dialogue is a messy. And KiriKiriZ hook capture dialogue correctly but no tooltip mouseover text.
please do not advice mtool - google translate is much worse than sugoi offline translator with ctranslate2

Last edited:

zerze

May 27, 2017
tips : If you play in windowed mode, the "touching phases" can be automated.

(I don't know if there is another way) just hold the click and drag your mouse out of the game

ThankNaaw

May 31, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to get this? i'm already try it with 100% SAVE with all girls pregnant. The game is over when they are awake

eanolim

Mar 19, 2018
I have trouble getting the first girl third scenario. " nipple slip "
Any tips ?
from the guide it translate to " She exposes her breasts and starts masturbating, then rubs them against her nipples and ejaculates "

zerze

May 27, 2017
I have trouble getting the first girl third scenario. " nipple slip "
Any tips ?
from the guide it translate to " She exposes her breasts and starts masturbating, then rubs them against her nipples and ejaculates "
the girl in the grass?

check the phone-exposes her breasts - zoom - sausage

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes