Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xckd

Dec 28, 2020
That is the guide i used, was handy for everything BUT the bell, it does not explain correctly how to get the bell, and i did everything, from that guide and the other site that also has a complete guide, but none say how to get the bell item.
I had this issue for a while and realized it was because i didn't climax a girl properly. Check the page where it displays the different tasks for each girl and it should be the first star. If its showing ??? you didn't do the task correctly.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
I had this issue for a while and realized it was because i didn't climax a girl properly. Check the page where it displays the different tasks for each girl and it should be the first star. If its showing ??? you didn't do the task correctly.
See? this is not explained in there, you say is the first star in the list? so this means you gotta finish on them with them star while they are sleeping, since that is the first star on all of them, i will try since i dont have that one in some of the girls.

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
That is the guide i used, was handy for everything BUT the bell, it does not explain correctly how to get the bell, and i did everything, from that guide and the other site that also has a complete guide, but none say how to get the bell item.
My dude, I literally used that guide today to get the bell. Did you not see the giant tables that go through each stage of arousal for each girl?

Mar 21, 2020
10. When everyone ejaculates vaginally, the contract flag with LILITH is lifted.
11. Use the tears of a snake to sleep rape and ejaculate and climax in the vagina to everyone
12. An event to learn the true name of Satan occurs and you get a tongueless bell
what does that even mean? what am i trying to do like i really need a video guild for this game

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
My dude, I literally used that guide today to get the bell. Did you not see the giant tables that go through each stage of arousal for each girl?
I did but all they say is that you complete it as soon you cum on them with climax, is all they require, but is a lie, i confirmed it.

What the previous user said is true, the only climax that counts is the one that you do while they are sleeping, not awake, i finally got the bell doing that.

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
If you want i can give you my save with everything i think unlocked?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
hey i stuck and dont know what to do after geting all word
ALP 魘魔夢見の眸
EMPUSA 色魔微睡みの砂
INCUBUSSUCCUBUS 淫魔&婬魔蛟の子宮液、贖宥の血塊
NIGHTMARETAKER 妖夢員茨姫の紡錘
LILITH 魔魅蟒蛇の涕
SATAN大 淫婦舌なき鐸鈴
SUMIRE 隠し要素同サークルの別作品ネタ
KASUMI 隠し要素同サークルの別作品ネタ

The above the full list of words that can be used. I think it should follow the flow of the story to use the words.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
That guide do work but using MTL will not work so well as a lot of the meaning of the words are mistakenly translated and doesn't bring across well. But for those need help, the following is the previous post I pasted on 2 possible website for the guide.

But if doesn't understand, I think it's best to ask here which is the community is for.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I did but all they say is that you complete it as soon you cum on them with climax, is all they require, but is a lie, i confirmed it.

What the previous user said is true, the only climax that counts is the one that you do while they are sleeping, not awake, i finally got the bell doing that.
I think a lot of ppls getting confused as awake sex is possible after clearing the game and watching the epilogue. Or that is how I view it after I finished the game.

May 17, 2023
ALP 魘魔夢見の眸
EMPUSA 色魔微睡みの砂
INCUBUSSUCCUBUS 淫魔&婬魔蛟の子宮液、贖宥の血塊
NIGHTMARETAKER 妖夢員茨姫の紡錘
LILITH 魔魅蟒蛇の涕
SATAN大 淫婦舌なき鐸鈴
SUMIRE 隠し要素同サークルの別作品ネタ
KASUMI 隠し要素同サークルの別作品ネタ

The above the full list of words that can be used. I think it should follow the flow of the story to use the words.
ahh forgot tht last 4 word.My question is i stuck and dont knw wht to do after geting 4 wold erly.
but thks bro.
(sorry my bad english)

Reactions: Euro

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah I had finish all the route of every girl. First of all the girls will only wake up with fast piston action. So for Aoi sweet sex route, after she wake up, then speed up and then talk to her 2 times. The speed thing which look like the speedometer should change from 速度を上 to 速度を下 which is speed down which will enter that route. Her expression will change to looking very glad as I remembered.
Still cant :/

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
I'm stuck on this part. The guide says I need to do a boob job, but there's no option to ejaculate. I can't unlock the tear if I do not complete this. Please help.
1685263438382.png
Edit: Figured it out. Looks like you need to collect her saliva first before you can do it.

Last edited:

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
just patience man
follow the guide
Hey bro why i cant do hidd route for the first girl? First make her climax then im insert with high speed for make her awake but after that i cant make it slow, so the way she said seem no sweet sex i mean :\
Followed the guide but maybe i make it wrong o_O

"If you wake up after changing the piston speed 9 times or more while asleep, it will be a high-speed piston route.
After changing the piston speed 9 times or more, wake up with a slow piston to
increase the speed and talk twice to change the speed.
After that, when you return to low speed again, you will enter a sweet sex route".

Euro

Jul 5, 2017
Did you get a info icon at your home base? There should be a booklet on the ground to pick up to get the word SATAN.
Hey bro how can i unlock hidd route for the first girl? First i made her climax and then insert with high speed to awake her, then i cant slow down the speed ~ the way she said that i dont think its a sweet sex xD
Maybe i got it wrong or something?

"If you wake up after changing the piston speed 9 times or more while asleep, it will be a high-speed piston route.
After changing the piston speed 9 times or more, wake up with a slow piston to
increase the speed and talk twice to change the speed.
After that, when you return to low speed again, you will enter a sweet sex route"

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
View attachment 2655926 View attachment 2655926 Finally ~ sweet sex x))~ ... Nothing make me happy than a pleasured girls ~.~ !
Some of the hidden route will take some time to complete. Just have some patience. The guide is not wrong. Just got 1 or 2 didn't explain that well in my opinion and most of them using the MTL will not translate well enough to bring the meaning across.

Reactions: Arsvaarg and Euro

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
ahh forgot tht last 4 word.My question is i stuck and dont knw wht to do after geting 4 wold erly.
but thks bro.
(sorry my bad english)
4 words... which meant you done nightmaretaker and seen the first ending already?

Anyway, the last 2 is an advertisement for 2 of the circle previous work and those 2 can be view anytime once gotten all the letters.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes