Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Like some other players in this thread, I've been having trouble obtaining letter U off of the fourth girl, 雲輪院 凛 (Unrinin Rin?) in her first encounter. The issue involves being unable to obtain Ensured Safety. It doesn't seem to trigger even when all clickable options are exhausted (using the upper right hint buttton to make sure). The only remaining options being Listen To Sleep (which seems infinitely repeatable), the click area to change upper and lower view, the magic eyes button, the sausage button (which only generates a pop-up saying that safety has not been ensured), the look at yourself button, and the leave button.

The only response I've seen to someone in this thread asking for help on this issue is

which is unhelpful to say the least given that all the guide says is
Well the guide isn't wrong just probably translation wasn't brought out clear. Ensuring safety is part of the game and can't proceed when you haven't explore everything around the area. Main thing is the having the eye will do. Just raise her ass and masturbate to it and the letter will appear.

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
Like some other players in this thread, I've been having trouble obtaining letter U off of the fourth girl, 雲輪院 凛 (Unrinin Rin?) in her first encounter. The issue involves being unable to obtain Ensured Safety. It doesn't seem to trigger even when all clickable options are exhausted (using the upper right hint buttton to make sure). The only remaining options being Listen To Sleep (which seems infinitely repeatable), the click area to change upper and lower view, the magic eyes button, the sausage button (which only generates a pop-up saying that safety has not been ensured), the look at yourself button, and the leave button.

The only response I've seen to someone in this thread asking for help on this issue is

which is unhelpful to say the least given that all the guide says is
after you click all the items (don't forget the bottom items too), you just need to press look around 2 times, after that Ensured Safety will appear.
Here's the video if you want to watch it

Last edited:

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
I have another bug with Rin, she also wakes up when trying to isnert. I really feel like I miss something without translation.
You can use Mtool to translate. and don't forget that you have installed patch 1.5, with this you can change the difficulty.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Goldendice

Mar 11, 2019
after you click all the items (don't forget the bottom items too), you just need to press look around 2 times, after that Ensured Safety will appear.
Here's the video if you want to watch it
Thanks so much. For some reason I'd never thought of pressing the look button twice.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
can any1 help me with video guide for Misaki (lab girl)

Conditions for deep hidden route
Examine and obtain test tube clips that do not appear in the operating area.

Conditions for deep kissing
The woman is woken up by insertion and kissed in an embracing position, ready to ejaculate.
After that, change the viewpoint and look at all the "Talking (driving)" to make them stick out their tongues,
Deep kissing is now possible.

The condition of the lover's illusion
Insertion of the penis into the woman's body to wake her up and embrace her => kiss for 60 seconds.
Ejaculation icon appears on the way, but keep clicking.
Then, Misaki Hairsaki will say "Nnnn...Sensei..." and you will be in a state of "lover's illusion" when you move away from her and "look" at her.

even with the guide still cant do it

yundarian

Dec 26, 2022
can any1 guide me to get bell ? i already cum in all heroine (awake condition) with star climax, but last true name still not get, pls any1 can help me?

Last edited:

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021

The woman is woken up by insertion and kissed in an embracing position, ready to ejaculate.
After that, change the viewpoint and look at all the "Talking (driving)" to make them stick out their tongues,

Insertion of the penis into the woman's body to wake her up and embrace her => kiss for 60 seconds.
Then, Misaki Hairsaki will say "Nnnn...Sensei..." and you will be in a state of "lover's illusion" when you move away from her and "look" at her.

You specify - what exactly from the above listed did not work out for you.
And so:
1-At the very beginning, clothespins for test tubes will lie on the table, you press them several times, and they are selected. Then, during sex, it seems like they can be used, but only when the schoolgirl is under control.
2-The state of deep kissing can be achieved when you insert a member without that spindle that affects sleep. Then you hug the schoolgirl and kiss - then you talk to her (maybe several times) and then a deep kiss will be available (that is, with a tongue)
3-I myself was dumb on this at the beginning) In general, in a sleeping state, you enter a dick, then turn off the power of the spindle that affects sleep, turn on the accelerated sex mode and start kissing her for 60 seconds. After the schoolgirl will utter a certain phrase about the teacher, and you can talk to her - you will figure it out further) Oh yes, the excitation scale should be filled as much as possible, with an asterisk.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020

You just turn off spindle > insert > she wake up > change view point > kiss her > there will be a cum icon appear just like the guide > she will in lover state after

gamehp123

Apr 6, 2022
anyone know wheres the "G" letter is on rin? i have search for hours but still cant find it i even do what the walkthrough said and still couldnt find it
nvm im stupid i forgor that i already have it lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
MEGA DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE DOWNLOAD
(13.05.23)

for translate

Last edited:

Glock Saint Isshin

May 1, 2017
MEGA DOWNLOAD
GOOGLE DRIVE DOWNLOAD
(13.05.23)

for translate
so which font is work for the game? since i tried a few font and it only display "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Okay can someone tell me what number? what silver star? what pleasure bar? i see nothing like that anywhere? Am i blind? or is it a mod or something? Using v1.5

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Okay can someone tell me what number? what silver star? what pleasure bar? i see nothing like that anywhere? Am i blind? or is it a mod or something? Using v1.5
In general, in the right corner of the screen, when you receive the item "Tears of some kind of snake" and use it, a pleasure bar will appear, which is filled for each girl individually, it's better to just follow this link and see for yourself: .com/blog-entry-422.html
Also, the star is the highest stage of the climax for the girl, that is, she will experience an orgasm when she reaches the star in the bar, but first the initial 9 scales in the bar must be completed.

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
can any1 guide me to get bell ? i already cum in all heroine (awake condition) with star climax, but last true name still not get, pls any1 can help me?
Having the same issue, i did everything, multiple times with different outcomes with each girl, my only guess is that you gotta get at least one of them pregnant by healing the hymen before inserting and healing afterwards as well, that is what i read, but still i am doing that and nothing happens, supposedly there is a chance for them to get pregnant but man...it cant be that low, i already did it with climax so many times...

Starting to think my game is bug and cant progress further.

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
Then my game must be bugged, I used the Item and she always woke up. saw a patch on one of the sites linked in this thread... maybe that helps

If you put cock on top of her vagina, don't press fire like button to push cock inside. Use left corner popcile icon to insert without wakeing up

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes