Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
I'm stuck at getting the silver star at the 2nd girl, level 8 > 9 licking the clit doesn't fill up the bar for some reason. Any suggestion?
Edit: found it, just furiously click when he lick the clit

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Which are conditions to get the bell ? which tool are used and scenario ?
I still not get the bell even though I cum inside all girls as they are asleep and using spindle

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Yes, they are.I recover their virgin blood before fuck them.
Then I don't know what else to say... That's the same thing I did to get it. Maybe see if you can find the booklet on the ground in your home base but other than that I don't what else is wrong.

Apr 17, 2018
"nipple slipping
Examining the left nipple while masturbating with the breast out"

How to get this ending? Cant seem to touch the breast while masturbate, you need another item for that?

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
"nipple slipping
Examining the left nipple while masturbating with the breast out"

How to get this ending? Cant seem to touch the breast while masturbate, you need another item for that?
This is for Aoi right? Well basically you just need to masturbate and click on her left nipple.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
1.5 patch is a good qol update. I do love the undressing part , but there are times where I dont need the foreplay.

Man, this game is really worth the support.

The circle took around 8 years in developing this game. The quality speaks for itself , even the subtle sound designs like for example , the sounds when you finally unclip the bra and the breast bounce sound combined with the girl's voice is just too good. Also ngl , the unbottoning sounds adds more tension in the foreplay.

I guess, the only thing that I dislike in this game is the enema part. I'm not a big fan of it ,and had to face it even if I feel like gagging all the time.

After reading their progress notes, I can see genuine passion from the devs of this game.I guess if ever they'll make another game this good, we gotta wait for a few years again. (Which i hope we're all still here, given the current situation of this world, with all the wars and economic problems we're dealing with atm)
consider their game sell like 13k with the 40$ price, hope they make sequel or DLC fast

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
guy im stuck at Shinokura Sakura hidden event . how can i grab her chest when pistol ???
Sasa Kura Sakura's hidden route right. Well as written in the guide, first you do her breast for 30 seconds or more, then she would have some special reaction (I remembered can see visually on her face and hear her.) and then enter her and wake her up but once she is awake, don't start screwing her yet. Click on her breast and move the mouse around to grab tight it for 30 seconds or more. After that then do the usual and will complete it.

Reactions: Euro and Duyphale28

Duyphale28

Mar 21, 2021
Sasa Kura Sakura's hidden route right. Well as written in the guide, first you do her breast for 30 seconds or more, then she would have some special reaction (I remembered can see visually on her face and hear her.) and then enter her and wake her up but once she is awake, don't start screwing her yet. Click on her breast and move the mouse around to grab tight it for 30 seconds or more. After that then do the usual and will complete it.
Oh okay thanks u bro

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes