Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Can you be more specific pls? What circle' previous games and Where do I input the name ?
(I'm only at the incubus succubus part)
they only have 3 game (count this game too), their other 2 old game mostly just VN with no gameplay i think

lastry

Jun 7, 2020
Can you be more specific pls? What circle' previous games and Where do I input the name ?
(I'm only at the incubus succubus part)
You can put the names in the mirror, where you would normally input the other words to progress. As the person above me stated, the circle (that's how they call their companies I guess "circles") has released 2 other games in the past. I guess this was an easter egg for people who have played them.

so we must input name with japan language, can i know how it display in text?
English works. Just type "Sumire" and then "Kasumi" with the letters you have available in the mirror.

lastry

Jun 7, 2020
Also, I read a few pages back in this thread that it would crash/become unresponsive at the 3rd girl if you tried to use "oldsystem.exe" with MTool.
What I did is, use the "youmuin_oldsystem.exe" to translate the game, rename it to something like "youmuin_oldsystem(1).exe" and then rename the original .exe as "youmuin_oldsystem.exe" and it works.

It looks like patch 1.4 broke it for me so I will be staying on the older patch.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Also, I read a few pages back in this thread that it would crash/become unresponsive at the 3rd girl if you tried to use "oldsystem.exe" with MTool.
What I did is, use the "youmuin_oldsystem.exe" to translate the game, rename it to something like "youmuin_oldsystem(1).exe" and then rename the original .exe as "youmuin_oldsystem.exe" and it works.

It looks like patch 1.4 broke it for me so I will be staying on the older patch.
I use mtool and have been replay from start till unlock the snake, no problem in the translation beside some word get un-translate

jawxxx

Jul 5, 2021
i cant seem to get the lab girl to spit on the vial , how long do i have to play with her boobs

Higwora

Oct 15, 2017
I don't know how to get past the first Enema girl encounter (can't penetrate yet, only have the first 2 powers). There's no way to masturbate on upper or lower body, the furthest I reach is bloating her with max enemas, at which point her "wake up" bar keeps going up constantly and there's no way to go back or lower her legs.
All I can do is rub her legs, belly or lick vagina to calm the bar, or lick anus which raises it faster. There's also "speak to her" and "look at belly" dialog options which I've exhausted. Do I just need to lick the vagina for minutes straight? Or go for risky anus licks until something happens? I don't get it.

i cant seem to get the lab girl to spit on the vial , how long do i have to play with her boobs
I went for mostly leg rubs. You can look at the tube to check if it's full instead of constantly removing/inserting it to check. But yes just rub her, try different parts if the boobs aren't doing it.

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
Why the hell do i always cum outside the last girl and not inside??? this a bug??? i tried this several times to obtain the snake i already came inside the other girls but the last girl is shitty the anal pumping. And how to keep her from pooping what the fuck

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I don't know how to get past the first Enema girl encounter (can't penetrate yet, only have the first 2 powers). There's no way to masturbate on upper or lower body, the furthest I reach is bloating her with max enemas, at which point her "wake up" bar keeps going up constantly and there's no way to go back or lower her legs.
All I can do is rub her legs, belly or lick vagina to calm the bar, or lick anus which raises it faster. There's also "speak to her" and "look at belly" dialog options which I've exhausted. Do I just need to lick the vagina for minutes straight? Or go for risky anus licks until something happens? I don't get it.

You need to do a 69 with her.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
Why the hell do i always cum outside the last girl and not inside??? this a bug??? i tried this several times to obtain the snake i already came inside the other girls but the last girl is shitty the anal pumping. And how to keep her from pooping what the fuck
you need patch to fix that bug, find it on earlier post

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
A proper translation of this would really make people aware how funny the MC is sometimes. It's a weird game. I know bits and pieces of japanese, combined with MTL it's good enough honestly. The music reminds of of old scary anime, really builds the atmosphere up. Did any of you use the GPT translation tool ? worth the patreon support to get it ?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
they only have 3 game (count this game too), their other 2 old game mostly just VN with no gameplay i think
they MANY other games but of the loli kind

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes