Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
the hidden route for 2nd girl (milking sex) really takes forever, how long does it take you guys to develop her nipples to star?

daotambao5x

Sep 13, 2019
How do i do fast thursting in the 8th girl, there is only slow moving ? I cant cum inside her

Last edited:

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
I swear this game is a freaking trial of patience. Getting the star climax for each girl over and over is just infuriatingly slow and annoying.
you can adjust touch difficult in the mirror (bottom right side option), just change it to easy and the pleasure gauge will rise much faster
or simply just use cheat engine to speed hack game to x5 speed

just note you need newest patch for that:
download it and copy to the xp3 folder in game folder
Cum all girls without spindle and girls are not sleeping then I cannot get the bell. am I right ?
yeah i believe so, if you cum inside them when they awake it count to other route not for the bell
How do i do fast thursting in the 8th girl, there is only slow moving ?
just download newest patch:
download it and copy to the xp3 folder in game folder

they add a button to switch from low to high speed piston for Kaede

Reactions: Yotsuyu

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
the hidden route for 2nd girl (milking sex) really takes forever, how long does it take you guys to develop her nipples to star?
Take me quite a while as I didn't quite understand how to do it at first. Just do it roughly about 1 minute each time and cum and come in to do again rough 6 or 7 time and then test it with max climax and she start to pour out milk, then complete the hidden route task immediate and don't finish and go out to come in to attempt it as you will need to go back to doing another max climax to let her pour milk again which is a waste of time in my opinion.

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How do i do fast thursting in the 8th girl, there is only slow moving ? I cant cum inside her
If without the patch, then your movement for your mouse will play an important role. Drag it down fast will be a fast thrust and doing it moderately will be a slow thrust. But too slow will not be able to enter her. But then even with the patch, it's best to know this as you will need to be able to do it later on for the last 3 and her hidden route.

sulop

Apr 20, 2019
Take me quite a while as I didn't quite understand how to do it at first. Just do it roughly about 1 minute each time and cum and come in to do again rough 6 or 7 time and then test it with max climax and she start to pour out milk, then complete the hidden route task immediate and don't finish and go out to come in to attempt it as you will need to go back to doing another max climax to let her pour milk again which is a waste of time in my opinion.
do you know about the first girl? i still can't understand how to to. Woke her up with slow piston and then we are forced to do fast piston. The guide says talk to her twice after this but I don't see any "slow down" command after entering this phase.

" If you wake up after changing the piston speed 9 times or more while asleep, it will be a high-speed piston route. Change the piston speed more than 9 times and wake up with a slow piston You can change the speed by increasing the speed and having a conversation twice. After that, when you return to low speed again, you will enter a sweet sex route."

Reactions: Euro
Dec 25, 2018
how to get silver star from Kaede?
somehow i can get past the cum inside part without patch but i'm having a hard time getting her to climax..

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
how to get silver star from Kaede?
somehow i can get past the cum inside part without patch but i'm having a hard time getting her to climax..
You can refer below table

Pleasure Lvpart to blame
Lv1⇒Lv2stroke my leg
Lv2⇒Lv3stroke the inner thigh
Lv3⇒Lv4Fingering the crotch (with pants on)
Lv4⇒Lv5rub the chest
Lv5⇒Lv6Play with the nipple (alternately flip up and down)
Lv6⇒Lv7suck the nipple
Lv7⇒Lv8pinch the nipple
Lv8⇒Lv9lick anus
Lv9⇒★grope the clitoris

Reactions: SetsunaFSeisei

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
do you know about the first girl? i still can't understand how to to. Woke her up with slow piston and then we are forced to do fast piston. The guide says talk to her twice after this but I don't see any "slow down" command after entering this phase.

" If you wake up after changing the piston speed 9 times or more while asleep, it will be a high-speed piston route. Change the piston speed more than 9 times and wake up with a slow piston You can change the speed by increasing the speed and having a conversation twice. After that, when you return to low speed again, you will enter a sweet sex route."
Yeah I had finish all the route of every girl. First of all the girls will only wake up with fast piston action. So for Aoi sweet sex route, after she wake up, then speed up and then talk to her 2 times. The speed thing which look like the speedometer should change from 速度を上 to 速度を下 which is speed down which will enter that route. Her expression will change to looking very glad as I remembered.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I had also listed the climax list from guide and added explanation if needed. The list I keep in Japanese as I think it will be easier for you guys to look and match it during the game. Remember if the bar didn't react after doing for a few second... meaning something was done wrong and should review on what was done.

Aoi (1st girl on the left)
Lv1⇒Lv2腿を撫でる
Lv2⇒Lv3股間を弄る
Lv3⇒Lv4耳を舐める
Lv4⇒Lv5乳房を揉む
Lv5⇒Lv6乳首を弄る
Lv6⇒Lv7乳首を舐める
Lv7⇒Lv8女性器を舐める
Lv8⇒Lv9クリトリスを弄る
Lv9⇒★クリトリスを弄る

Nanami (2nd girl on the left)
Lv1⇒Lv2乳首を吸う
Lv2⇒Lv3腿を撫でる
Lv3⇒Lv4乳首を舐める
Lv4⇒Lv5クリトリスを弄る
Lv5⇒Lv6乳首を弄る
Lv6⇒Lv7胸を揉む
Lv7⇒Lv8クリトリスを舐める
Lv8⇒Lv9クリトリスを舐める
Lv9⇒★クリトリスを弄る

Yuna (3rd girl on the left)
Lv1⇒Lv2胸を揉む
Lv2⇒Lv3乳首を吸う
Lv3⇒Lv4乳首を舐める
Lv4⇒Lv5乳首を弄る
Lv5⇒Lv6腿を撫でる
Lv6⇒Lv7足先を舐める
Lv7⇒Lv8女性器を舐める
Lv8⇒Lv9クリトリスを弄る
Lv9⇒★クリトリスを弄る (After you obtain level 9, just keep doing it until you get the star. I remember she should cum 2 times and reach star level)

Rin (1st girl on the centre)
Lv1⇒Lv2腿を撫でる
Lv2⇒Lv3尻を撫でる
Lv3⇒Lv4尻の割れ目を筆でなぞる
Lv4⇒Lv5肛門を弄る
Lv5⇒Lv6尻を舐める
Lv6⇒Lv7尻を叩く (The strength of the smack will change with how high you raise the hand to smack down. Doing it lighter will raise the bar and a heavy smack won't)
Lv7⇒Lv8尻を揉む
Lv8⇒Lv9肛門を舐める
Lv9⇒★女性器に指を挿入して動かす

Momoka (2nd girl on the centre)
Lv1⇒Lv2胸を触る
Lv2⇒Lv3乳首を押す
Lv3⇒Lv4背後方向から胸を揉む
Lv4⇒Lv5腿を撫でる
Lv5⇒Lv6頭を差し入れて乳首を吸う
Lv6⇒Lv7頭を差し入れて乳首を舐める
Lv7⇒Lv8脚を閉じて乳首をつまむ
Lv8⇒Lv9脚を開いて背後から股間を弄る
Lv9⇒★クリトリスをいじる

Sakura (3rd girl on the centre)
Lv1⇒Lv2背中を舐める
Lv2⇒Lv3胸を揉む
Lv3⇒Lv4乳首を舐める
Lv4⇒Lv5乳首を弄る
Lv5⇒Lv6乳首を吸う
Lv6⇒Lv7腿を撫でる
Lv7⇒Lv8女性器を舐める
Lv8⇒Lv9女性器を弄る
Lv9⇒★クリトリスを弄る

Misaki (1st girl on the right)
Lv1⇒Lv2ビーカーで胸を引っ張る
Lv2⇒Lv3乳肉を揉む
Lv3⇒Lv4胸を揉む
Lv4⇒Lv5股間を弄る(keep the pantie on for this)
Lv5⇒Lv6乳首を吸う
Lv6⇒Lv7乳首を舐める
Lv7⇒Lv8クリトリスを弄る
Lv8⇒Lv9抱きしめる ⇒ キスする (Hug first and then move on to kissing)
Lv9⇒★試験管を挿入して動かす

Kaede (2nd girl on the right)
Lv1⇒Lv2脚を撫でる
Lv2⇒Lv3内腿を撫でる
Lv3⇒Lv4股間を弄る (keep the pantie on for this)
Lv4⇒Lv5胸を揉む
Lv5⇒Lv6乳首を弄る (switch between doing up and down, basically do 1 time and 1 time down and then just continue)
Lv6⇒Lv7乳首を吸う
Lv7⇒Lv8乳首をつまむ
Lv8⇒Lv9肛門を舐める
Lv9⇒★クリトリスを弄る

Reactions: SetsunaFSeisei

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
do u know how to see hiden bad end after change name?
That one I am not sure. First of all I don't see any of the guide mentioned this. But there is an alternative ending when you refused the nightmare taker offer for contact 2 times.

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
Im stuck after Typing in nightmaretaker and unlocking the spindle. I have all latters, but cant figure out how to unlock the last 2 "spells", any hints?

Reactions: Kuroian
Dec 25, 2018
You can refer below table

Pleasure Lvpart to blame
Lv1⇒Lv2stroke my leg
Lv2⇒Lv3stroke the inner thigh
Lv3⇒Lv4Fingering the crotch (with pants on)
Lv4⇒Lv5rub the chest
Lv5⇒Lv6Play with the nipple (alternately flip up and down)
Lv6⇒Lv7suck the nipple
Lv7⇒Lv8pinch the nipple
Lv8⇒Lv9lick anus
Lv9⇒★grope the clitoris
I've tried it. all the other female characters can climax with their clits.
but Kaede's clitoris can only be moved here and there without any effect..

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I've tried it. all the other female characters can climax with their clits.
but Kaede's clitoris can only be moved here and there without any effect..
Well it can be done. As I remembered. Her clit will need to move the mouse around for any effect to work. Just keep trying for a while.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Im stuck after Typing in nightmaretaker and unlocking the spindle. I have all latters, but cant figure out how to unlock the last 2 "spells", any hints?
Last 2 is Lilith and Satan. After you gotten the spindle, you can use it to stop time which then to proceed to cum in all 8 of the girls. After that would be the tear which will need to do the same and cum in them after they achieve climax max level.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I remember after get spindle, it time for you to do the cum while they awake (use spindle > insert without using the liquid > turn off the spindle > they wake up > cum in them > use spindle again, there will be a pink ! to guide you)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes