Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
does anybody know how to get the lab girl secret ending with breast torture???
Be able to wake up the girl (without the bad ending). Find clothespins at the beginning of the scene. Wake up the girl at the right moment and activate the clothespins.

There are 2 options for the scene depending on the level of excitement of the girl with and without the star.

quivereq

Mar 13, 2024
Be able to wake up the girl (without the bad ending). Find clothespins at the beginning of the scene. Wake up the girl at the right moment and activate the clothespins.

There are 2 options for the scene depending on the level of excitement of the girl with and without the star.

How should I know when is the "right" moment for me to wake her up?

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
How should I know when is the "right" moment for me to wake her up?
Like other girls, they can only be woken up during sex.

And the use of clothespins will be available with a separate "button", press the demon's head more often, so that it highlights "where you can press" and shows possible functions.

quivereq

Mar 13, 2024
How can I get to the last demon name??
I already did all of the pink routes, even the hidden one. Where should I find it or what more am I supposed to do to get the bell?

ItsDaRealOne

Dec 21, 2019
How can I get to the last demon name??
I already did all of the pink routes, even the hidden one. Where should I find it or what more am I supposed to do to get the bell?
You have to clear all of the purple routes - Have sex with the girls while they're asleep & make them cum. Use the Snake Tears item which you already unlocked to do that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes