4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Sauronthemad

Aug 12, 2018
This game is just too good to pass up. Definitely a recommend from me. Played it before the dev added the "easy mode" mechanics and I think playing it without relying on that mechanic gives more immersion.

The only thing that I dont like in this game is the scat scene, which you cant avoid if you wish to progress. Luckily, it's only 1 heroine with that specific kink, so I didnt mind it.

Play the game with a guide or else you might get nowhere esp if you want to see alternate scenes. The size of the game is big, but it's worth it imo. It's packed with a lot of animated scenes and each heroine has their own CV.

As for the story, it's actually digestible and good. 10/10 game for me.
where is an English guide?

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
For anyone else frustrated by how slow the game can be removing clothing, there is a somewhat easy workaround. Cheat engine has a speedhack you can apply to programs. Making it run at 10x speed means you don't have to worry about the sleep gauge most of the time. Insertions don't work with it, and it's hard to read hints or do a couple of actions, so I'd recommend a hotkey. It does take care of 90% of the time required to grind through the sleep gauge.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
There's no way you can do that. You won't have enough letters, and in general, neither the game nor the plot provide for this.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes