styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Well, as I said, don't use the link provided here, it won't work well for most people. Rather take the one on my previous post, or in the directly
this seems to work, the download from the patreon works with transferring saves.

Inixin

Feb 24, 2018
The save folder is created on the computer disk like C:\save. To load saves start new game save as soon as possible then look for save folder on your computer

Reactions: ffds and mumbles09

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Ok, here's what you need to do. Start a new game and save in the same slot as your last version save. For example save1. Then close the game, go to saves and replace the new save1 with the old save1 and you are done. The timer might be wrong but the save works.

Dec 13, 2019
Criticism:

I like the idea of the plot, even if the woman is a bit ugly. But it fits the presentation and is therefore ok.
But what I don't like is the ellen long story when nothing is happening in the picture.
I like stories in games and they can be longer, but something has to happen in the picture. simple animations are very helpful.
It would be nice if something else happened in this regard, because it's just exhausting and you skip the lyrics.
As someone who enjoys playing games like this and would pay for it when it's done, I just have to be honest about this.
Please don't take it as an attack. It's just my opinion, hoping something good will come of it.
The game definitely has potential. It would be a shame if it didn't reach its full potential.

Thanks for reading my review.

Reactions: Davox

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I am having trouble finding where to put my saves from the previous version. where find file?
Well, the best is to do as Inixin indicated, or use the normal link (as I said, the one in this topic isn't the normal one)

kirito1991

Sep 21, 2017
Can't save or load at all using the 0.7.1-Public2 build (mega link)
I first tried with an oold save and then redownloaded it and tried it withot an old save both don't work

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Can't save or load at all using the 0.7.1-Public2 build (mega link)
I first tried with an oold save and then redownloaded it and tried it withot an old save both don't work
Try with

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes