4.00 star(s) 20 Votes
Jun 4, 2019
I'm just airing this out because it's my opinion.

Fuckin HELL
Can I get a damn revenge story that doesn't have the damn MC become a fucking little shit!!!! I don't want some disgusting MC to represent me. I don't want to seek revenge against people who didn't wrong me and having someone step on my foot isn't grounds to have them turned into a cumdump and if so why can't I, me, the PLAYER monopolize them myself?! Right I want to stick my dick in something shared by sooooo many people. I love that idea, sloooopy 8ths!!!! To me the Daughter wasn't that bad, oh she hated me? Okay then! I'll control her and mock her a little to keep her from stopping me. She didn't need to be tortured like that. Give me more on her, the damn MC even made her sound like she was actually a better choice! So now I'm a petty BITCH?! Now to me, the reason why I needed to do this, why I was so pissed off and disgusted by it.

The Attractive Female Adventure.
My first victim....well I understand. She is my first, she needs to be used as an example for the Player. Sooo then, why is it that when I hear about her past....with a goat fucking, shit eating, step father RAPIST who I want to cook and serve up like shawarma!!! AND I DON'T MEAN HE'S DEAD YET! So what is the MC's big idea?
MOCKING VOICE: IMMA MAKE PWEETY GIRL CRWAVE RAPIST DICK?!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? No!!!! Make her mine! If I'm an idiotic dick I'll make her mine then!
Damn it why can't I get a single good revenge game where I don't whore out girls like a moron!? Now the most disgusting type of Woman I can understand. The Aunt, she had it all coming to her. Guess what if I had absolute power over people, then I want to have them myself, the point of that kind of power is to ensure that I get them, not everyone else!!!!

Sorry, sorry I really respect the creator's efforts I'm just, I'm just tired of not having power and being able to do what I want.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017

Fuckin HELL
Can I get a damn revenge story that doesn't have the damn MC become a fucking little shit!!!! I don't want some disgusting MC to represent me. I don't want to seek revenge against people who didn't wrong me and having someone step on my foot isn't grounds to have them turned into a cumdump and if so why can't I, me, the PLAYER monopolize them myself?! Right I want to stick my dick in something shared by sooooo many people. I love that idea, sloooopy 8ths!!!! To me the Daughter wasn't that bad, oh she hated me? Okay then! I'll control her and mock her a little to keep her from stopping me. She didn't need to be tortured like that. Give me more on her, the damn MC even made her sound like she was actually a better choice! So now I'm a petty BITCH?! Now to me, the reason why I needed to do this, why I was so pissed off and disgusted by it.

My first victim....well I understand. She is my first, she needs to be used as an example for the Player. Sooo then, why is it that when I hear about her past....with a goat fucking, shit eating, step father RAPIST who I want to cook and serve up like shawarma!!! AND I DON'T MEAN HE'S DEAD YET! So what is the MC's big idea?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? No!!!! Make her mine! If I'm an idiotic dick I'll make her mine then!
Damn it why can't I get a single good revenge game where I don't whore out girls like a moron!? Now the most disgusting type of Woman I can understand. The Aunt, she had it all coming to her. Guess what if I had absolute power over people, then I want to have them myself, the point of that kind of power is to ensure that I get them, not everyone else!!!!

Sorry, sorry I really respect the creator's efforts I'm just, I'm just tired of not having power and being able to do what I want.
There are plenty of revenge games like that on this site, (where you don't share) id say they are even the majority. But totes agree with the female adventurer bit though, if it wasnt for the sake of game progression i would have loaded an earlier save and left her alone.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the art is really good, but all that dungeon crap is just to make the game way more longer than it needs to be *sigh*

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know of a way I can fix the character alignment for the names? If you rename anyone, the capital letters' kerning is left aligned, while the lowercase is centered.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
this game....... i liked some parts but there is WAY TO MUCH sharing or hypnotizing people to crave others which feels 100% trash especially the way it happened was immoral and garbage this game could have been better with taking the girls for yourselves instead of well forcing them on other dicks i understand doing it sometimes for corruptions sake but damn just let me fuck them at least???? no reason to corrupt these girls with out at least letting the MC fuck them

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
From what I understand, the developer recently drew up a new footjob image for Octavia from this game, but unfortunately its behind a paywall and completely in Japanese.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Fuckin HELL

Ok I started typing a response and then it became a wall of text. the short of it is I get what you mean, can't blame this game in particular but I also wish games had more choices, especially the choice NOT to be an insane rapist who ruins the lives of everyone around for petty reasons who don't even have anything to do with your problems...

Sometimes finding a game that doesn't upset you is surprisingly difficult.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018

Fuckin HELL

no lie that female adventurer bit made me seriously consider dropping the game and not bothering with the rest. the fucking mc mentions helping her out with her problem and me being a dumbass thought, well maybe he'll use his power to help her recover from her trauma or something but fucking NOPE what does the mc do? fucking make her fall in love with the human filth that is her stepfather. personally would rather the female adventurer wasn't even a character than the bs that is her mini story arc.

Sep 10, 2018
Esc key to backspace on the character naming scenes, Still not sure how to fullscreen. See how this goes. Heard good things.

Edit: F2 to open option that allows you to launch in fullscreen. Why do they have to make this shit different in every god damn game?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I barely started playing but the few posts above have really turned me off. Didnt know about the adventurer chicks problems but all ive read here has made me lose interest in the game. Do japs have something called compassion? Or any semblence of morals? Is it just a group of sociopaths that release these games? Gonna play it a bit more to see how it develops. Damn you people for spoiling it though.

saintvermillion Last i checked most RPGM games respond to alt+enter for fullscreen.

• Angry
Reactions: jackbob24

erg1986

May 25, 2018
I barely started playing but the few posts above have really turned me off. Didnt know about the adventurer chicks problems but all ive read here has made me lose interest in the game. Do japs have something called compassion? Or any semblence of morals? Is it just a group of sociopaths that release these games? Gonna play it a bit more to see how it develops. Damn you people for spoiling it though.

saintvermillion Last i checked most RPGM games respond to alt+enter for fullscreen.
Most developers are degenerates, but there are no alternatives. At least art here is good.

• Sad
Reactions: Swallows999

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Most developers are degenerates, but there are no alternatives. At least art here is good.
So ive reached the iffy point mentioned in posts above about the adventurer chick... its uh...
Lets say whoever thought this was a good idea to do a "good deed" needs to check their moral compass. While the mental setting the girl was put in *was* helpful to getting over her trauma... nobody sane would actually even consider going about it in this manner.
In short: a degenerate came up with it. A sociopath at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: jackbob24
Sep 10, 2018

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes