4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

poi134

Jan 14, 2020
For some reason a lot of those MCs like this are communists. Really embracing that 'sharing is caring' motto.

Reactions: MAD6999

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Its been so long since I've played this game, thanks to the latest updates thing I re-discovered this game and maybe I need to replay this masterpiece.

Reactions: Swallows999
Oct 1, 2021
Took me 4 hours to complete the game doing everything as it is supposed to be done and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it. Game is short but very fun. Only caveat would be the censorship and some untranslated words and sentences here and there. Also needs word wrapping in places. Thank you for the game OP.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
how come i remember this as uncensored
I thought I was going crazy because I also remember it as uncensored. But then I noticed the double blowjob scene is similar to the one in here so it could just be my hazy memory because I went searching everywhere for any clue of this being uncensored before and found no traces of it even on ULMF. So I assume we're both just mistaking it for the scenes in the other game.

gg515

Dec 19, 2021
What the hell did you rename it? I've tried this shit a million times but it's refusing to recognize it.
this is almost a year later but i've found a solution to your same problem. before you extract you're files make sure the folder you're extracting to isn't buried deep. (as few directories as possible, try directly installing on c/), something about the long directories makes the game bug out.

Dinkleberg33

Jul 25, 2021
I downloaded from all the links and checked. All of them are missing many files that include word tiles and other stuff. Does someone have a working version?

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes