Mod RPGM Completed The NPC sex a NEET 4 - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Overview:
This mod aims to remove/reduce the mosaic censorship of The NPC sex a Neet 4.
Because of the encryption this will only work for v1.0 or v1.5.​

Updated: 19.02.22
Game/Creator: The NPC sex a NEET 4 (RJ337450) / Nijigen Goten
, Game Thread
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 1.0 or 1.5
Language: English (MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
V1.0: Rip Zippy
Mirrors by Thant San

V1.5:

親衛隊B10.png
悪魔10.png
オーガ06.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just only ask one thing.... How you can do it????
By RPG Maker.
A Computing Machine.
A Drawing program.
Probably a Drawing Tablet.
And a Brain.
Oh I didn't even see that question. (I wasn't deliberately ignoring you or something like that.)

Basically what I did is:
I used a python script to decrypt the pictures of the game and then ripped out all those that had a mosaic.
I then opened them in Photoshop and manually added a masking color over all mosaic areas.
The result together with the original was then fed to a slightly modified version of the abandoned "DeepCreamPy" machine learning project several times.
I then picked out the best results making some finishing touches in Photoshop. (The AI is far from perfect so it usually needs some adjusting)
Then I renamed them to fit the game files and used another python script to encrypt them again using the encryption key of the specific game version.
That's about it.
Not "hard", but really tedious to do.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you teach me use DeepCreamPy ?
Using it is fairly straightforward.
You rip the CG you want to uncensor from the game and make sure they're in ".png" format.
You put copys of them into the "decensor_input" and "decensor_input_original" folders of DeepCreamPy.

Then you need to draw this color
color.png
over all mosaic areas on the pictures in the "decensor_input" folder.

So you have the originals in "decensor_input_original" and the ones masked with that color in "decensor_input".

After that you launch the "main.exe", and you tell it "Mosaic censor", 4.

It will now process for several minutes and then spit out decensor attempts in the "decensor_output" folder.

Then you pick the best ones and remove the " 0", " 1", " 2" or " 3" so it fits the original name again. Now you make some finishing touches in Photoshop, Gimp, or whatever you use, because the AI probably fucked some things up and you have no choice but to redraw that manually.

Finally you put it back into the game and you're done.

dayjaaa

Apr 12, 2018
You rip the CG you want to uncensor from the game and make sure they're in ".png" format.
You put copys of them into the "decensor_input" and "decensor_input_original" folders of DeepCreamPy.

color.png
over all mosaic areas on the pictures in the "decensor_input" folder.

So you have the originals in "decensor_input_original" and the ones masked with that color in "decensor_input".

After that you launch the "main.exe", and you tell it "Mosaic censor", 4.

It will now process for several minutes and then spit out decensor attempts in the "decensor_output" folder.

Then you pick the best ones and remove the " 0", " 1", " 2" or " 3" so it fits the original name again. Now you make some finishing touches in Photoshop, Gimp, or whatever you use, because the AI probably fucked some things up and you have no choice but to redraw that manually.

Finally you put it back into the game and you're done.
Thank you for your answer.

When I try is only 0% no any progess same my attach picture. I don't know my program is broken or something.
sorry my bad english.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for your answer.

When I try is only 0% no any progess same my attach picture. I don't know my program is broken or something.
sorry my bad english.
How long did you wait? That process takes a long time.
The machine I normally use for that processing has an I7-6800 CPU (3.40GHz) and it stays on 0% for around 5-10 minutes.

dayjaaa

Apr 12, 2018
How long did you wait? That process takes a long time.
The machine I normally use for that processing has an I7-6800 CPU (3.40GHz) and it stays on 0% for around 5-10 minutes.
OMG 10 min per 1 pic ?
When I try wait around 10-20 but only 0%

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
OMG 10 min per 1 pic ?
When I try wait around 10-20 but only 0%
It speeds up significantly after the first picture, but yeah, processing all pictures of a medium size game can take several hours.
(Unless you have a super high-end PC.)