Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector [v1.8] [Sleepingkirby]

RufferSOG

Nov 19, 2018
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "The Null Hypothesis". Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.
Please refer to the screenshots as to where to click on to use the cheats.

DISCLAIMER: WHEN USING THIS CHEAT, OR EVEN HAVE USED IT ONCE AND REMOVED IT,
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS TO THE NULL HYPOTHESIS TEAM AS
THE BUGS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE CHEAT.

>>>ESPECIALLY SINCE V1.6 OF THIS CHEAT CAN LET YOU PLAY THE GAME IN WAYS NOT [YET] INTENDED<<<

Please also note that THIS CHEAT DOES NOT TURN ON THE ABILITY TO HAVE SEX EARLY as
that is a scheduled game event. Please see FAQ for full details.

Updated: 2024-09-26
Game/Creator: The Null Hypothesis/Ron Chon
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.8
Game Version: 0.5a and above
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Reinstallation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Will I make an Android version?
- Short answer: No. It's a technological limit.

Why won't <insert character here> have sex with me even thought their love/trust value is over 9k? <insert DBZ meme here>
- Whether or not they have sex with you is not dependent on a numeric value, but on specific event flags. At the time of writing, the characters will need to have said "I love you" first before they are willing to have sex with you.

Can you add that as part of the cheat?
- Short answer: I won't as this is a bad idea.

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

View attachment 3441235 View attachment 3859954 View attachment 3441243 View attachment 3441245 View attachment 3515411 View attachment 4072740
Overview:
A script to apply cheats into the game "The Null Hypothesis". Based off of SLDR's Rogue-like cheat injector.
Please refer to the screenshots as to where to click on to use the cheats.

DISCLAIMER: WHEN USING THIS CHEAT, OR EVEN HAVE USED IT ONCE AND REMOVED IT,
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS TO THE NULL HYPOTHESIS TEAM AS
THE BUGS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE CHEAT.

>>>ESPECIALLY SINCE V1.6 OF THIS CHEAT CAN LET YOU PLAY THE GAME IN WAYS NOT [YET] INTENDED<<<

Please also note that THIS CHEAT DOES NOT TURN ON THE ABILITY TO HAVE SEX EARLY as
that is a scheduled game event. Please see FAQ for full details.

Updated: 2024-09-26
Game/Creator: The Null Hypothesis/Ron Chon
Modder: Sleepingkirby
Mod Version: 1.8
Game Version: 0.5a and above
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Reinstallation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Will I make an Android version?
- Short answer: No. It's a technological limit.

Why won't <insert character here> have sex with me even thought their love/trust value is over 9k? <insert DBZ meme here>
- Whether or not they have sex with you is not dependent on a numeric value, but on specific event flags. At the time of writing, the characters will need to have said "I love you" first before they are willing to have sex with you.

Can you add that as part of the cheat?
- Short answer: I won't as this is a bad idea.

Download:
Windows:

Linux:

View attachment 3441235 View attachment 3859954 View attachment 3441243 View attachment 3441245 View attachment 3515411 View attachment 4072740
After i installed the cheat mod it show this
1728862670209.png
any idea why?

Reactions: FuXeD and Hakeshi

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
After i installed the cheat mod it show this
View attachment 4129834
any idea why?
Yes, you've applied the wrong version. 0.6a of the game is only in beta at the moment, not officially released and is fully of bugs/missing content (no animation on sex, for example). If you apply v1.8 of the chat, it won't work due to the massive rewrite/reformatting of the code. If you want to apply the cheat, please use the 1.9beta versions posted here. Make sure to apply them onto fresh copies of the game (i.e. don't apply them onto a copy where you've already applied a cheat to).

Reactions: Epigonid

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
are we able to get a Mac version please, can't get it to work
No...kind of. Mostly because I don't have a mac I can test it on. But the linux/shell version can work if you know a few things.
  1. The path. You have to put it in AND RUN IT from within the .app. So the path would look something like this:
    1. /Users/<username>/Downloads/TheNullHypothesis.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/
    2. This is assuming, of course, that the game is in the downloads folder.
  2. You need to install "wget" before you run it as the linux version downloads the latest rpatool if it doesn't exist.
    1. If you don't know how, I found . They're old as they're for snow leopard, but it should still work. At least, I hope they still do. Otherwise Apple really fucked up OSX/messed with freeBSD.
Someone else went through this journey already. You can find the conversation here.

RufferSOG

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, you've applied the wrong version. 0.6a of the game is only in beta at the moment, not officially released and is fully of bugs/missing content (no animation on sex, for example). If you apply v1.8 of the chat, it won't work due to the massive rewrite/reformatting of the code. If you want to apply the cheat, please use the 1.9beta versions posted here. Make sure to apply them onto fresh copies of the game (i.e. don't apply them onto a copy where you've already applied a cheat to).
It worked now, thank you

Reactions: sleepingkirby

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
For some reason i got something like this when I reinstalled in clean folder IMG_20241018_060334.jpg IMG_20241018_060320.jpg

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
For some reason i got something like this when I reinstalled in clean folder View attachment 4143078 View attachment 4143079
That shows RPAtool didn't extract the archive.rpa file for some reason. I'm legitimately confused as to why that is because for the windows version, rpatool is embedded as part of the .bat file. And if rpatool runs into an error, it should say why.

Can you manually extract archive.rpa via and capture what happens?

By the way, you can screen capture via the windows + PrtSc on your keyboard.