Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Null Hypothesis Cheat Injector [v1.9] [Sleepingkirby]

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Due to the new dynamic outfits feature in the game now. I’m wondering if it might be possible to cap off Love/Trust values to the actual in-game limit (1000) because since I’ve been playing with the mod primarily for the last few versions and have almost 2000 Love/1500 Trust with Rogue, I’ve been getting some weird dynamic outfits that aren’t being checked due to the shame threshold not being an issue since love/trust is so high.

To better explain, in non-mod saves with maxed out love/trust the shame limit is 500 for public outfits and 800 for private outfits, but due to high love/trust values which are intertwined the shame limit I have variations such as this outfit that just randomly appeared due to the higher shame limits, which wouldn’t really happen in the previous versions since the default outfits were always consistent.

View attachment 4174488

I’m not a big fan of the dynamic outfit feature anyway, but I thought it might be something to look into.
Yes, but no. One of the explicit features of the cheat mod is to "remove" the shame limit so you can have them walk around naked. What you're asking for is to remove this feature but to also have this feature, which is contradictory.

Basically, I can do this, but this is an explicit feature of this cheat mod since v1.1. You can't unlimit shame but also limit shame.

V1.1:
  • Fixed/removed extra slash on the windows version where cash is displayed
  • Requested by @leathermax , raised love and trust cap for each season from their previous levels to 99999
    • This allows for shame values to be exceptionally high even at the beginning of the game. Allowing them to be okay in things like taking off their all clothes prior to kissing or even dating them. WARNING: THIS MAY SEQUENCE BREAK THE GAME OR HAVE UNINTENDED EFFECTS.
There are other ways of tackling this. One being lowering the shame limit of things here instead of removing the caps:
Code:
define Rogue_Outfit_shame = {
    "bra_exposed": 0,
    "breasts_exposed": 900,
    "back_exposed": 0,
    "belly_exposed": 0,
    "thighs_exposed": 0,
    "underwear_exposed": 0,
    "ass_exposed": 400,
    "pussy_exposed": 1000,
    "anus_exposed": 1000,
    "feet_exposed": 0,

"bra_visible": 0,
    "breasts_visible": 800,
    "back_visible": 0,
    "belly_visible": 0,
    "thighs_visible": 0,
    "underwear_visible": 0,
    "ass_visible": 200,
    "pussy_visible": 1000,
    "anus_visible": 1000,
    "feet_visible": 0,

"not_wearing_bra": 200,
    "not_wearing_underwear": 100}
But that'd run into the exact same problem as what you're describing. But also, this would remove a feature that I, personally, wanted, (which, I'm pretty sure has had an influence on the game itself) in that the limits per season are too low and that any love/trust gained past that limit is lost. This is something I've posted about prior to me making this cheat and is one of the main motivators for the existence of this cheat. If you're going to cap a stat per season, you make the season dependent on the stats, not the other way around. (i.e. the seasons advance once you reach a certain stat number, not that the stats are capped until you go past a season.) In fact, in bringing this up, I was shat on by a lot of people, some of are probably happily using my cheats now. By removing this limit, you can mimic this kind of game progression.