Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Like it so far.

Is there any good way to raise values after spring? I'm still really far from reaching the cap (and possibly unlocking more sex stuff) but it's kind of a pain to keep studying and clicking through dialogue to raise it by just 5

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
can anyone explain what the clothing symbols mean i think the globe looking one means will wear it outside and the underwear one means private but i dont know if im right and if so how to tell which one if selected or not.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes

Last edited:

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
What would be the console command for adding money? These sandbox games take long enough to play as it is without having to click through money grinding that isn't interesting anyway.
You don't have to grind for money that much in this game, in the story you only need it for dates but the girls can ask you out on their own and if that's the case they'll pay for everything, you can maybe work a bit just to buy gifts cause that helps you with stats but then again, there are other ways to level up stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Holy molly. do y’all get paid??? when I’ve noticed this game last year, at thought it’ll be reskin (which is fine, bc the art is immaculate) But this is leagues above its predecessor in terms of interaction, story, UI, characters. This isn’t an reskin, it’s a full blown renovation
Well done lads. Well done. It only gets better from here.

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes