bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Laura is well-written but that bush is rough. Made me want to keep her panties on until I could change the pubes.
That's the best part (or would be if I was interested in Laura).
In the complete opposite to you, I maxed Rogue's bush as soon as I could. I wish more games had bush options.

Well. It didn't cause me any trouble. It would be much worse if she had hairy armpits. This is really terrible
Now on this I can agree. Hairy bush (y), hairy armpits (n)

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I appreciate the reply, but auto mode is not the answer. That just turns endless clicking into endless waiting. Slight exageration on my part but I've tried the auto mode and it's not fun.

Constant asking for permission aside, the whole sex system feels a bit mechanic and bland. You either flip through as many different options as you can for that A grade, or, if you don't care about min-maxing, you turn it on auto and wait for it to be over.
It would be great if there was a middle ground that didn't take as long, didn't require as much clicking and allowed the player to focus more on what they're into and not just what the girls seem to prefer.

More importantly, it's all just restricted to that one system. All you can do outside it is flirt, get a kiss, a hug or maybe run your hand through her hair. Anything more and you have to go through the whole fool-around process.
Except for some fixed date options there's no way to get in a quick boob grab, or a stealthy fingering in a hallway or a hidden blowjob under a desk. It's very much all or nothing and starts to feel more like a chore once you've seen most options at least once.

I understand this is a work in progress and I'm sure you have plans to improve on all that, but it's a bit unfortunate that the supposedly hottest part of the game is currently the least fun for me, despite the nice artwork.
im glad im not the only one who thinks this, lets hope they improve it...

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I understand this is a work in progress and I'm sure you have plans to improve
Indeed we do. Everything you've mentioned is something on the to-do list. Just don't expect it SOON as there's a lot of stuff to do due to being so early in development.

or better a double date here will be nice here and great fun
Triple date with foursome minigame is all that I want.
Not sure how complex the minigame would be, I'm not the guy coding, but multiple girls on a date with some fun content included are planned.

Reactions: gart578

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm sorry to Rogue and Jean, but my favorite girl is Laura. Her inept attempts at relationships makes her very endearing
The way she just grabs your hand and pulls you away somewhere while blushing instead of asking you to follow her its adorable.
Laura is well-written but that bush is rough. Made me want to keep her panties on until I could change the pubes.
I mean, it makes sense though, Logan is a hairy manlet, his pseudo-daughter being hairy downstairs its a reasonable thing.
Still, i do also ask her to trim it down a bit, te default she has its alot.

Reactions: drone4of2

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I mean, it makes sense though, Logan is a hairy manlet, his pseudo-daughter being hairy downstairs its a reasonable thing.
Still, i do also ask her to trim it down a bit, te default she has its alot.
All girls will begin with pubic styles we think "make sense" for the character.

This was actually one of the things that a bunch of the comic nerds on the dev team and ones we consulted got together and discussed.

Here's a full list of pubic styles.

Shaven, Growing, Strip, Triangle, Null(Symbol), Bush, Hairy

Laura starts hairy because it's just something she doesn't think of.

Jean and Rogue start with bush because they want to be tidier but it isn't on their priority list.

In Chapter 2 we determined the three girls' styles with one of them having a strip and two of them defaulting to bush. Let your minds imagine who would fit the bill in that.

Realistically Laura would start with armpit hair too but when we have backgrounds to draw, and clothing we need to put back into the game, as well as girl art for Chapter 2, it's not in the budget.

It's either at the bottom or near the bottom of our to-do list but we left code for it in case any modder gets impatient.

End of the day once the girls start getting sexual with you, they're open to "tidying up" or "letting go" if you ask nicely. So if it isn't your thing, just ask them to change.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Giving 5 stars, but would like to see quality of life tweaks to UI navigation (main menu but costume menu in particular), tweaks to item economy pricing, added sfx audio during scenes, and many more chapters that take from other X-men storylines and characters to play with.
troyfalling

Hey Troy, thought I'd address some points.

1. UI navigation is something we hope to continue improving. The mansion navigation menu is a bit wonky because we're still getting art for the mansion locations. What is your problem with the main menu if I may ask?

2. Item economy will balance itself out as we add more items to shops and Null gets higher pay for his work.

3. sfx audio is a topic brought up every once in a while. Not sure if we want to use stock audio or hire some voice actresses. When we add it we don't want all three girls to sound exactly the same.

4. You'll be happy to know that Chapter 1 exists to simply establish the setting of the game. We've tried to make it an introduction to those not familiar with the comics. Chapter 2 onward will be adapting arcs from the comics with each season will adapt a smaller storyline that occurred during that arc. Don't expect word for word though. We will be putting our own spin on things. Especially since the game takes place in the mid-2000s while the storylines originated in the 70s and 80s.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Especially since the game takes place in the mid-2000s while the storylines originated in the 70s and 80s.
Keeping it in the 70s and 80s might have actually been the more interesting choice. I don't know a thing about most of the original storylines but the different esthetics (and possibly morals) seem intriguing.
Not that there's anything wrong with your setting or writing, but it does have a lot of that modern high school with super powers feeling that we've seen in quite a few other titles.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Really hope Storm gets implemented eventually
She's the only girl we've confirmed for chapter 2.

At a certain point I hope this can really replace Rogue Like
This won't be happening and many people who enjoy RLE would not enjoy TNH.

We will not be including addiction and obedience mechanics and our public sex content is extremely limited in comparison.

Keeping it in the 70s and 80s might have actually been the more interesting choice. I don't know a thing about most of the original storylines but the different esthetics (and possibly morals) seem intriguing.
You'd think that but it wouldn't work.

All of Marvel Comics actually happened within the span of 14 years. I think they bumped it up to 15 years? Not sure on that. I know some of the highschooler characters in recent comics like Kamala and Spider Gwen are in college now.

It's currently 2024 so the X-Men never took place in the 70s and 80s... technically.

Our game will only span 5 years in-universe so we wouldn't really be able to explore multiple decades.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I feel it's just the pubes sticking out of the panties that makes it obnoxious. Girl needs to get better coverage.
Or you just need to relax and grow up. FFS.
Hair is only visible on the outside of panties if the character's settings are on the 'hairy' level. Not on any of the other six variations.

ANY adult female who does no bush trimming at all is going to have pubic hair visible outside of anything short of 'granny panties.'

If there was 'better coverage', I suspect you'd instead be crying about how ugly the underwear was.

Pubic hair levels are an optional and variable setting for all LIs for the majority of the game. Your whining is unnecessary, just deal with it until you have enough relationship points to shave it or mod the game so you can adjust her starting parameters for hair if you're so mortally offended by a few stray strands of drawn pubic hair.

Ter2245

Jul 15, 2017
Did the game create logs? Traceback.txt or log.txt? What OS and what version of the OS are you on? Does the OS's logs say anything? What version of the game are you on?
When asking for help, please try to provide as much specific information as possible as. Since we are not sitting next to you, this is like writing a letter to someone across the planet that your car is making a noise and asking them to help you. Without information, we wouldn't even know if your car is a construction dump truck or a F1 racing car.
I just Updated everything. My drivers and windows ... game is latest version. My PC is not a problem I have high end PC and it does not create crash log or anything. It's clean game end. Instant. Without anything log anything.

EDIT: It's working fine now for some reason. I tried everything before and nothing helped and now it's fine ... only one thing ... I was downloading while playing and I run out of space on my windows disk ... I did clear space before I asked for help I tried everything but meaby some temp files did still remain and game thought it was still full? I even play on different disk thou so I'm not sure about that. Anyway if it happen again I will let you know.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
All girls will begin with pubic styles we think "make sense" for the character.

This was actually one of the things that a bunch of the comic nerds on the dev team and ones we consulted got together and discussed.

Here's a full list of pubic styles.

Shaven, Growing, Strip, Triangle, Null(Symbol), Bush, Hairy

Laura starts hairy because it's just something she doesn't think of.

Jean and Rogue start with bush because they want to be tidier but it isn't on their priority list.

In Chapter 2 we determined the three girls' styles with one of them having a strip and two of them defaulting to bush. Let your minds imagine who would fit the bill in that.

Realistically Laura would start with armpit hair too but when we have backgrounds to draw, and clothing we need to put back into the game, as well as girl art for Chapter 2, it's not in the budget.

It's either at the bottom or near the bottom of our to-do list but we left code for it in case any modder gets impatient.

End of the day once the girls start getting sexual with you, they're open to "tidying up" or "letting go" if you ask nicely. So if it isn't your thing, just ask them to change.
While i agree with your reasoning for this particular version of Laura, please do not add the armpit hair as a default, god damn does that look awfull on women.
Besides, she never had that in the comics even when she was at her worst.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes