Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Ima throw some guess here since chapter 2 is steadily approaching.

Since chapter 2 is labeled as the Phoenix Saga, going off that... If I were to guess, I think Emma has a decent shot of making a debut, but like mid year. Since she played a role on the Phoenix resurrection in one of the animated show (Although, I know that the dev is building their own stories, with some small correlation from the shows and comics, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just throwing a huge curveball here).

Storm is confirmed for chapter 2, so I thought about her quirk system and ended up on her possibly to be an "exhibitionist", but not like, in an extreme way. Dev's did wanted some new quirks for future LI. She seems to blush at two instances during the "day 1" event, when she talked about swim suits in the locker room (This could also be a nod to a quirk of her liking when Null calls her a professor? Idk if that's a quirk or not) and when Laura complimented Null muscle/appearance. Probably 20-80 on this one.

Kitty could also show up? Since each chapter goes by seasons, chapter 2 would be a new year and could introduce a new student, which could be Kitty I hope.

Colossus could be a new bro, like Kurt. There's already standing art of the guy. Or maybe he is another professor of sort, and we'll get Scott as a bro instead since he was close with Jean. Since Colossus will eventually appears, maybe his sister, Magik could also appear. It's a long shot.

Antagonist wise, I have no idea for chapter 2 other than the Phoenix herself. Chapter 1 antagonist would probably be that professor guy we met at the prologue, Prof. Farouk. I didn't know about him until I searched him up... Either we'll meet him at Chapter 1 finale or we'll get him later.

My guess for future love interest is a toss up between the female names I mention above. We're getting 2 more aside from Storm so that's hype, I'm breakdancing rn

presticus

Jun 26, 2017

Since chapter 2 is labeled as the Phoenix Saga, going off that... If I were to guess, I think Emma has a decent shot of making a debut, but like mid year. Since she played a role on the Phoenix resurrection in one of the animated show (Although, I know that the dev is building their own stories, with some small correlation from the shows and comics, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just throwing a huge curveball here).
Depending on how closely they're following the comics Phoenix Saga also probably means Hellfire Club. I'm going to guess Emma Frost first appears as an antagonist, then takes on a chapter 2 Storm-like roll before becoming a class teacher at the beginning of chapter 3. The devs have also said they want to add "flings," one-off non-romances. So Emma could possibly fill that roll for chapter 2, or be retconned into it later if the flings are further down the development calendar.

Kitty Pryde had been in the comics for a decade at this point, so I'm going to guess she's going to be the inexperienced freshman who just discovered their powers and you have to help her learn to control them roll.

My guess for third girl is going to be somebody out of left field no one expects. She'll also be one of the "friends" that was gossiping about Jean in chapter 1. Not sure which character they'd use for this one. Unless the curve ball is they aged down Emma for this version. "Befriending" Jean just to gossip about her would be on-brand for Emma. If you want both you're going to have to get them to reconcile. It would tie nicely into Dark Pheonix being the chapter two boss (just my guess at this point).

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024

If they go off the original comic story then Emma would be in the Phoenix arc as a villain in the Hellfire Club. That could be really interesting if part of her story in this game in playing through her redemption arc where she realizes she cares more about taking care of kids that she does being a rich bitch. But I imagine if she's a villain for Ch. 2 then you probably won't be redeeming her till Ch. 3 or later.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Depending on how closely they're following the comics Phoenix Saga also probably means Hellfire Club. I'm going to guess Emma Frost first appears as an antagonist, then takes on a chapter 2 Storm-like roll before becoming a class teacher at the beginning of chapter 3. The devs have also said they want to add "flings," one-off non-romances. So Emma could possibly fill that roll for chapter 2, or be retconned into it later if the flings are further down the development calendar.

Kitty Pryde had been in the comics for a decade at this point, so I'm going to guess she's going to be the inexperienced freshman who just discovered their powers and you have to help her learn to control them roll.

My guess for third girl is going to be somebody out of left field no one expects. She'll also be one of the "friends" that was gossiping about Jean in chapter 1. Not sure which character they'd use for this one. Unless the curve ball is they aged down Emma for this version. "Befriending" Jean just to gossip about her would be on-brand for Emma. If you want both you're going to have to get them to reconcile. It would tie nicely into Dark Pheonix being the chapter two boss (just my guess at this point).
Haha great minds I guess.

I don't think they'll be too out of left field at least for the first couple chapters. There are a lot of core X-girls that need to be included first. But Psylocke could be an interesting unusual choice for that storyline. Or Jubilee.

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
Or Jubilee.
Dazzler was in the comics at this point. But honestly I don't think anyone even cares about Dazzler. Jubilee could easily fill the exact same roll, with basically the same powers and more character development to draw from.

From a narrative stand point I just don't see Kitty and Jubes being introduced at the same time since they both filled similar rolls when they were introduced almost a decade apart.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
I'll just keep them in here. It would be weird to have my work behind someone else's paywall, especially since I don't I don't have a Patreon or a SubscribeStar yet.
Our Discord is completely free and open to the public. We don't paywall anything aside from early previews of our own art and beta test access.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Our Discord is completely free and open to the public. We don't paywall anything aside from early previews of our own art and beta test access.
*searches the thread looking for Discord server invite links*

*opens the game and [finally] notices the Discord icon*

*checks the Patreon page again for prosperity*

...Thanks.

Last edited:

Acremba

Jun 1, 2020
I had a problem with the previous update (not the latest one released). even though I had told each girl to have a relationship with the others, when I opened the game after that update, one by one they came to talk to me about this fact, significantly lowering the level of trust. Was I the only one who encountered this problem?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I had a problem with the previous update (not the latest one released). even though I had told each girl to have a relationship with the others, when I opened the game after that update, one by one they came to talk to me about this fact, significantly lowering the level of trust. Was I the only one who encountered this problem?
No, you're not.

I started a new game on 0.4b and focused on Rogue. When her numbers were high enough, I told her that I wanted Jean. I got the go-ahead to do so. I started messing around with both Jean and Rogue to the point of, grinding with Jean, vaginal and anal sex with Rogue, and sleeping in their bedrooms, while basically ignoring Laura.

About an in-game week or two later, Rogue gets mad at me about Laura.

That said, I have a monogamy save with Rogue only, and a harem save for when I'm horny, so I've yet to see if this happens when only sticking to one girl; no dates, no gifts, no going into their rooms at night, basically doing nothing that I think the video game may count as cheating.

Can't say anything for a pure 0.5a play-though at the moment.

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, something seems definitely out of whack or buggy with the relationship/jealousy flags in the game.

I started playing a few days ago on the newest version. Focused on Rogue. Friendly with the other two, but no dates. At over 800 Love/Trust I ask Rogue if it's ok to date others. She's ok. I ask for Laura, Rogue agrees. But the next time I sleep alone in the MCs room, Rogue comes in and is pissed that I'm dating Jean, even though I've interacted with her the least and definitely did not date her.

Kind of annoying, as I am not sure if I have save before this flag was applied or how far back this save would be.
I really hope an overhaul of this issue is a priority in the next patch, as stuff like this can REALLY drive away players. I would be much more willing to tolerate an occasional crash or so, than have the game basically be "mad" at me for something that did not happen....

Edit: I tried to double check and this only seems to happen, if I ask to date other people. But again, no idea why it would trigger jealousy in regards to Jean...

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
No, you're not.

I started a new game on 0.4b and focused on Rogue. When her numbers were high enough, I told her that I wanted Jean. I got the go-ahead to do so. I started messing around with both Jean and Rogue to the point of, grinding with Jean, vaginal and anal sex with Rogue, and sleeping in their bedrooms, while basically ignoring Laura.

About an in-game week or two later, Rogue gets mad at me about Laura.

That said, I have a monogamy save with Rogue only, and a harem save for when I'm horny, so I've yet to see if this happens when only sticking to one girl; no dates, no gifts, no going into their rooms at night, basically doing nothing that I think the video game may count as cheating.

Can't say anything for a pure 0.5a play-though at the moment.
Yeah, this was a problem in 0.4a that still persists in this version. I've detailed this fully here (as well as how to fix it code-wise.).
For now, if you're using my cheat, you can turn off someone being mad to mitigate this. To prevent it all together, don't flirt at all when any of the 3 main girls are around. And I don't mean just on screen, even if they're just in the room but not on screen any flirting, could be compliments, could be holding hand, all of it is counted as flirting.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes