cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
We put a hard limit on three girls per chapter and stick to the primary plot beats of the story.

For example, if we're at a point in the comic timeline where there are four or five girls, we have to cut two of them if we want to be able to update the game consistently.
...As in, remove them completely for the duration of the new chapters, or as in keeping them around (and fully interactable) but no / less updates while you're fleshing out the new ones?

I hope it's the latter.

Victor R.S.

Apr 28, 2018
I saw just a few days ago that version 4 was updated to version 5. I loaded the save (with everything done) of version 4 and saw the change in encouraging the girls, Rogue and Laura. But now I'm in doubt, have I missed something from previous seasons if I continue with this save (Summer)?

I liked the new way of showing the girls' statuses, it was very objective in just one tab.

I still have doubts about using the vibrator, I don't know if I'm using it correctly or if it will be changed in the future, such as the discomfort when connecting in public environments, it seemed to me that interactions with them didn't give them many opportunities for reactions, however When the three of them get together in the room and bother Kurt with the same message, the animations change happens faster than exchanging flirtations with them or changing the min and max of the device, as in the spoiler photo below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Among the 3, only Laura uses the vibrator in training with her and between the process of making the 3 girls "horny", abandoning the action and then finding out how they act during the day, it seems to me that only Laura has a difference when studying with her after that "horny" state. While Rogue and Jean just ask you to go to the room, to the point that at one point she called me to the Classroom, but still no interactions there, just talking to her normally.
So that's why the question is, is it recommended to start again or will these interactions be added in a future version?

You've probably already commented on this, some actions with Laura and Jean don't have art/animation, for example: If you touch, in this case her breasts, hold her hand and finger her pussy.

I liked the addition of the new clothes.

Congratulations on the work to everyone involved. I would even like to follow you more closely, is there a way to stay up to date with the latest news about what will be implemented and when, any website? The activity on the topic is constant, I get lost with so much information and debates on many subjects involving lore and possible ideas from users/devs.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations on the work to everyone involved. I would even like to follow you more closely, is there a way to stay up to date with the latest news about what will be implemented and when, any website? The activity on the topic is constant, I get lost with so much information and debates on many subjects involving lore and possible ideas from users/devs.
You can check out our discord server, link is in the game's main menu. We're very active on there so that's where you'd get the most up to date info.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Victor R.S.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Remove the stat-limits per season
Remove the XP-limit
Fooling around
These things are currently a product of us still being in development. Don't worry too much about them. We are actively tweaking them for improvement.

Add Auto-Text option
Add Disable Auto-Save option
These I'll pass on to the dev team.

Add Voice or Sound volume bar
That's a sound bit in the song for the drop to both sound cool and cash in on the meme.

Having the game voiced is still very much a dream that won't be seriously considered for a very long time if at all.

if it doesn't, we'll keep on working on it till we get it right!
I want to bring attention to this. The game is very much still in development. We know there are problems and we are working on them.

Don't let the pretty presentation let you think that we're anywhere near finished with the game.

...As in, remove them completely for the duration of the new chapters, or as in keeping them around (and fully interactable) but no / less updates while you're fleshing out the new ones?

I hope it's the latter.
Okay, this I want to clarify real fast. I was talking about NEW girls. Quick example. When the New Mutants show up, there's 5 girls to choose from. We will only be fleshing out 3 of the NEW girls.

Laura, Jean, Rogue, and all future girls will still have fully fleshed-out stories focused on them.

We just need to have some form of limiter or else we'll be having to write for like 60+ characters for every event.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I've been meaning to ask. will there be a follow-up to the Kurt event at the end of Summer chapter 1? I feel like a good event could be MC struggling to deal with what he did to those people and others being worried about him

Reactions: ZergAlien

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
These things are currently a product of us still being in development. Don't worry too much about them. We are actively tweaking them for improvement.
Is the 0.5b fix coming soon?
There is only Laura as third girl to initiative the love/firstsex trigger left to do in my game, but I'd also take a closer look at the clothing system which I have neglected so far.

About the xp/level limit again
I was only disappointed to waste points on these limits too early, but as these relationship sidequests are taken over to next season, it's still possible to restrict some of their stages (I,II,III,Love) to only show up on certain seasons, like love only from Summer on. That's why it's not really necessary to have any xp/level limit at all as long as the main story has full control of the plot abilities.

About the voice lines
Fully voicing anything is clearly out of question, but adding some one-liner from the shows or movies during the plot scenes is cool.

Add Time-indicator like in Rogue-like
That clock in R-L is pretty useful to coordinate tasks like jobbing or at least knowing that travelling to the mall or showering did take time or not at all, what is still a mystery while playing TNH. I remember I somehow missed a date for the evening once as the time was too far advancing from midday on. No idea what I did there.
I also always wonder how many study-times I can still take during the evening or night, sometimes even 3 or only 1. If you like to entertain/train three and later even more ladies then a good time managment is highly needed!

Add Stink-o-meter
Similar with the lack of knowing the exact time, the moment to become stinky also appears sometimes at inconvenient times, although I'm glad this is ignored during a date event.
A tiny bar filling/smelling up could be useful to track the stink before it's happening instead of a sudden icon popup. Or the old icon that colors from white to yellow to red or more colors in between.
I'm surprised that training rarely makes sweaty in the end, but I guess this is part of Null's evolution during the plot maybe. I haven't checked the game files about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetluvd

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I've been meaning to ask. will there be a follow-up to the Kurt event at the end of Summer chapter 1? I feel like a good event could be MC struggling to deal with what he did to those people and others being worried about him
This is planned at some point. Not sure when.

Is the 0.5b fix coming soon?
It's out when it's out my dude.

About the xp/level limit again
Love also represents platonic love. It becomes romantic when you do the relationship quests.

Everything else I'll just reiterate that it's still a WIP and I'll pass on some of the info to the devs.

About the voice lines
Makes me think of some Nintendo games where people have a voice line that's expressing mood more than what's actually being said.

Add Time-indicator like in Rogue-like
The reason why we have slots instead of progressing clock is because the more stamina you get, the more actions you can take before the next time period begins.

It's calculated in how much energy Null has after doing a task, not how long the task takes to complete.

I'm surprised that training rarely makes sweaty in the end
Might be an oversight.

Fun fact. Null having a smell that needed a shower to get rid of was originally pitched as a tell for X-23 to discover if you've cheated on her. We expanded it to have more purposes.

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
Okay, this I want to clarify real fast. I was talking about NEW girls. Quick example. When the New Mutants show up, there's 5 girls to choose from. We will only be fleshing out 3 of the NEW girls.

Laura, Jean, Rogue, and all future girls will still have fully fleshed-out stories focused on them.

We just need to have some form of limiter or else we'll be having to write for like 60+ characters for every event.
Sooo, in this example, we have Magik, Magma, Boom-Boom, Mirage and Wolfsbane (Jubilee?).

Is the team going for the most variety/unique picks among those available when it comes to appearance and character, or is some overlap expected? Like both Laura and Jean can be dominant to a certain extent, and I can't see Magik or Boom-Boom being submissive or switches (maybe Wolfsbane, but then again, *wolf*), could they still be main girls?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is the team going for the most variety/unique picks among those available when it comes to appearance and character, or is some overlap expected?
I don't have an official answer to this but I'd assume it'd be whoever we can get the best story from.

The characters aren't going to be GONE. They'll still exist in the narrative. We'll just have to figure out how they can be implemented later on without feeling weird.

Boom-Boom being submissive
This is actually something that has been discussed heavily in the discord and most people have come to the conclusion that she'd be a bratty sub with some SLIGHT tsundere tendencies.

The thing about Boom Boom is that in all of her iterations, a lot of her acting out is performative. She's not a slut or even promiscuous but she plays up to people's misconceptions of her and multiplies it by 7 as a fuck you. "Oh, you think I'm a bitch? I'll show you a bitch." kinda mentality.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
you gave the command console, but we cannot put because you block the acess
Is this before of after you did the following steps to enable the console?

renpy -> common -> "00console.rpy" -> change "config.console = Fasle" to "config.console = True". Open the game and load a save -> Shift O

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone,this time it's Maddening bringing another devlog and the next RoadMap

Maddening:Hey everyone! It's that time again, devlog time.

TLDR: You can check out our updated roadmap here . At this point all the major systems we wanted for Ch1 are finally in the game and functional. Now, we'll be simultaneously working to finish the Ch1 finale event, properly flesh out the sandbox, add an achievement shop, and finish updating old art/animations. Ch2 is on the horizon.

Chapter 2 when?
Even if I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't tell you However, as you can see in the newest preview photos, the Chapter 1 finale has been a big focus for our bg artists lately. Even though the upcoming updates will be focused on the sandbox, you can trust that the main story is being actively worked on in the meantime.

Sex mini game art
Ron and the artists are hard at work drawing and animating the rest of the sex poses to bring them up to standard. The goal is to get all the old art updated before we will consider adding new poses.

Sandbox activities
With the addition of the friendship and polyamory systems, building your relationship with the girls, and now fostering friendships between other characters, has become much more important. At the moment there's a fairly limited amount of ways to do so, but we're committed to adding more slice-of-life activities to increase the diversity of options and make the sandbox feel more realistic in general.

Achievement shop
Hopefully you'll find achievement hunting to be more than just a cry. They will be a way to reward players for investing their time while playing the game as normal, but also encourage experimentation and make you want to try new things. Expect rewards like unique customization options and even special outfits for the girls.

Previews
We've got some awesome new outfits coming and even a sneak peak at what's to come when the story progresses. If anyone actually recognizes it from the comics just try not to spoil it for others

If you want early access to uncensored NSFW art previews, those are available to paid members over on Patreon, like this one :): (again this is all content everyone will eventually get for free, patrons just get an early look)

As always, thank you so much for all the support!

Maddening

New RoadMap
1.png

preview
SPOILER_1.png

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
So the only thing they changed from previous roadmap was hiking up prices by 500$/month. Btw Patreon goals looks completely stupid no way they will shorten development time from January to October for extra 1000$ month.
They already wasted 8 month for rework since 0.2b and somehow game still lacks features from that build.
I think at this point we can safely call this game development milking and forget about it.

Jinp

Jan 17, 2018
So the only thing they changed from previous roadmap was hiking up prices by 500$/month. Btw Patreon goals looks completely stupid no way they will shorten development time from January to October for extra 1000$ month.
They already wasted 8 month for rework since 0.2b and somehow game still lacks features from that build.
I think at this point we can safely call this game development milking and forget about it.
What feature from 0.2b that is missing?

If they had more money they could hire the artist full time instead of doing commissions, the only thing delaying the project is the art.

The devs team is following the presented Roadmap with no fail. The 500 dollars rose because they reached the previously established goal, so the next goal was added.

So again what feature from 0.2b is missing?

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes