sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I will keep this in mind but as of right now I have not run into any issues except Jean was difficult to convince.

Since we're on the subject, I tried the cheat injector and the first time I tried it in the game folder it said something to the effect of it couldn't find renpy. I apologize, as a developer I should know better to copy down the exact error but I didn't expect it. For shits and giggles I moved it to the root directory of the game itself and it gave me an even longer error than I can't remember.

A few days later I tried to re-download it and it rang up as a virus from my Avast
Windows, I assume? There's a few existence checks on both versions so I can't tell what it is without the exact error message. None of which is a check for renpy . If you want troubleshooting of the cheat injector, please post the error message and what OS (and version) you're on so we're not getting off topic here.

But, in general, here are the requirements/checks for each:

Windows:
  1. powershell (some windows versions will turn it off/make inaccessible)
  2. python.exe (not on the system. Renpy games come shipped with a copy of python. Imagine my surprise when some still ship with python2.7 -_-)
  3. rpatool is decoded from base64. The .bat has rpatool.py in base64 in the script. powershell is used to decode that back to a .py file that python.exe can use to extract the archive. Although the script should generate this, if there's a read-only setting on the directory or something similar that prevents the script from writing out to that directory, it won't be able to write out the decoded file and the check on it will fail.
  4. Same as 3 but cheat.py is what I wrote to modify the game.
Linux:
  1. Checks to see if it's in the right directory
  2. Checks for backup files (linux version backs up the files it modifies)
  3. Checks to see if Perl exists
  4. Checks if some example files exist.
    1. if not, checks if rpatool exists
      1. if not, download rpatool via wget

FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Can you send me a save? It sounds like you flirted with Jean without Rogue's permission
That might be, but would have been very early on. Still very weird that Rogue would only get mad about it after I asked her if it is ok to date other people, which would have been like 6 months later in-game. If you would get more immediate feedback, that she gets mad for flirting around, that would make sense, but not like this...

I currently don't have access to the PC I played on, but I will get back to you about the save, thank you for the offer and communication.

Black_Spade

Apr 10, 2022
Hi guys, I'm still pretty new to the game and I'm trying to get Anna and Laura's relationship to become good friend for Laura's spring optional quest. Right now, it said that they are just friend. Is there a specific event or stat requirement I have to do first?
And sorry if there's already an answer somewhere, I couldn't find it.

ube ice cream

Mar 18, 2024
Hi guys, I'm still pretty new to the game and I'm trying to get Anna and Laura's relationship to become good friend for Laura's spring optional quest. Right now, it said that they are just friend. Is there a specific event or stat requirement I have to do first?
And sorry if there's already an answer somewhere, I couldn't find it.
Basically you have to make them spend time at the pool, on the relationships section it should say what level they're at.

Black_Spade

Apr 10, 2022
Basically you have to make them spend time at the pool, on the relationships section it should say what level they're at.
In the relationship screen, it said that they are both just friend, not a good friend yet. As for spending time at the pool, how do I trigger that event? Do I just need to have them both follow me to the pool?

ube ice cream

Mar 18, 2024
In the relationship screen, it said that they are both just friend, not a good friend yet. As for spending time at the pool, how do I trigger that event? Do I just need to have them both follow me to the pool?
Yes, relationships can be one sided, so if both are only friends, then you'll need to individually have one following you and then call the other one in, and vice versa. Thats at least how my game worked

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Keep in mind that Rogue and Laura can be Best Friends, while Jean can only be Good Friends with any of the other two. That is coded with a limit.
Jean hesitates at beginning to do anything else but her studies, but after finishing any optionals but her training (3/4) she possibly had enough Love/Trust or whatever condition to keep coming to the pool most of the time after msging her by phone at the pool together with the other two girls. It's tedious to msg them all three all the time. Not sure how long following someone works if this is better.
I spent the last phase of chapter 1-fall doing only pool swimming/sunbathing and doing one job per day to gain cash until the relationship screen showed Best for R & L and Good Friend for Jean among each other.
Afterwards, you are good to go dating all three girls after each other three times and make them all your girlfriends. Then it's time to end the chapter fall due the stats limit of 250 before wasting too much points. Maybe it's better to start dating rather in the next chapter winter due more stamina but oh well...the points are very quickly gathered anyway.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
I'm not too sure. I'll throw it at the code monkeys and get back to you.
Much appriciated!
It's trivial and irrelevant, but highly immersion breaking.

MC sits there, smooching and massaging new girlfriend's erogenous zones, only to pull his cock from the pants and cum on the rug out of nowhere.
And then continues like nothing had happened.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
MC sits there, smooching and massaging new girlfriend's erogenous zones, only to pull his cock from the pants and cum on the rug out of nowhere.
And then continues like nothing had happened.
I find the "fun" scenes here weak and awkward to do too compared to the Rouge-like game. Realistic graphic isn't everything...
I rather enjoy the little storyline and simple talk with the girls what the other game lacks a bit.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I find the "fun" scenes here weak and awkward to do too compared to the Rouge-like game. Realistic graphic isn't everything...
I rather enjoy the little storyline and simple talk with the girls what the other game lacks a bit.
Sex scenes are lined up for the next major update. Among other things that will be revealed in the next roadmap.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Minor issue when starting Spring (v0.5a):
Laura: Optional - Stumble upon her studying (Study with Laura at least once, then run into Rogue in the girls' hallway while Laura is studying in her room)
That is triggering right away without studying.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Major issue (v0.5a):
Had already noticed this during the early Spring phase that gifting anything from 'Mutant Couture' on clothes causes crashes, like when directly saving afterwards and reloading. Crashed for Jean earlier, later for Laura. Everytime I reloaded and avoided these purchases/gifts.
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'str'

Works fine with all clothes from 'X-Treme Intimates' during Spring that could be gifted so far.
Can someone confirm this? I won't touch these MC-clothes anymore until a fix comes up.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Minor issue (v0.5a):
When asking to hook-up and they supposedly say "no", you get no visible reaction from them. Only when you ask a second time, you get hammered by a Love point reduction with the visible comment like "Ah said no."

Also weird sizes for Saves.
I also got two saves in the 25 MB size range during Fall, but sizes dropped down again after progressing to Winter and now to about 3 MB during Spring. Could be an data overflow issue.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Major issue (v0.5a):
Had already noticed this during the early Spring phase that gifting anything from 'Mutant Couture' on clothes causes crashes, like when directly saving afterwards and reloading. Crashed for Jean earlier, later for Laura. Everytime I reloaded and avoided these purchases/gifts.
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'str'

Works fine with all clothes from 'X-Treme Intimates' during Spring that could be gifted so far.
Can someone confirm this? I won't touch these MC-clothes anymore until a fix comes up.
If you can screenshot and post the full error log I'd be able to do more.

How random is that? :oops:
I also got two saves in the 25 MB size range during Fall, but sizes dropped down again after progressing to Winter and now to about 3 MB during Spring. Could be an data overflow issue.
If you can pass me the saves I can have Ron look over it.

Reactions: ddtmm

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
If you can pass me the saves I can have Ron look over it.
I've picked the largest blown save game from Fall which otherwise should work to play on, while also used this to purchase and gift 'MC' clothes. Three saves to experiment. Doesn't matter which gift and girl to cause a crash.
I've added text-files with name-descriptions to each save so everyone should know what was done or not.
6-1 - No 'Mutant Couture' Purchases (24MB)
6-2 - 'Mutant Couture' Purchases (29 MB)
6-3 - Gifted 'Mutant Couture' to Jean but doesn't matter which girl for crash (report inside) (30 MB)

I have really no idea anymore what I exactly did to make the saves blow up. At least my current Spring save-sizes of the same session look fine again in the 1-5 MB range.
It's suspicious how the purchase of only three clothing items increase the file size to 5 MB.
I didn't want to include more saves, as the clothes also crash with my current small-size saves, so I mixed blown-up with clothes to keep it sane with "only" 82 MB for the archive.
Saves: link removed

I hope it will help to solve this matter. Thanks for reporting as discord once kicked my old account and hates my futile login/re-registration attempts afterwards. Screw it, as I don't need it anyway.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes