ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, something seems definitely out of whack or buggy with the relationship/jealousy flags in the game.

I started playing a few days ago on the newest version. Focused on Rogue. Friendly with the other two, but no dates. At over 800 Love/Trust I ask Rogue if it's ok to date others. She's ok. I ask for Laura, Rogue agrees. But the next time I sleep alone in the MCs room, Rogue comes in and is pissed that I'm dating Jean, even though I've interacted with her the least and definitely did not date her.

Kind of annoying, as I am not sure if I have save before this flag was applied or how far back this save would be.
I really hope an overhaul of this issue is a priority in the next patch, as stuff like this can REALLY drive away players. I would be much more willing to tolerate an occasional crash or so, than have the game basically be "mad" at me for something that did not happen....

Edit: I tried to double check and this only seems to happen, if I ask to date other people. But again, no idea why it would trigger jealousy in regards to Jean...
Can you send me a save? It sounds like you flirted with Jean without Rogue's permission

Oct 21, 2023
Ok, this can't be only me...
Take this scenario:
1718594021460.png
1 - let's repeat to be safe that laying down removes both croch and ass touching options without adding anything!
2 - auto progress for some reason makes scene ultra laggy, plus the flavor text is rushed - 3 msgs one after another, and then there's nothing for the remaining 80% of progress bar. They should be spaced out to fill the time!
3 - soon after player is given the orgasm choice - while I was just satisfying girl practically. Shouldn't there be some check if there was any player-focused action, and the "where to cum" shown only then? Alternatively change text - make girl ask if you don't want a release too?

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, this was a problem in 0.4a that still persists in this version. I've detailed this fully here (as well as how to fix it code-wise.).
For now, if you're using my cheat, you can turn off someone being mad to mitigate this. To prevent it all together, don't flirt at all when any of the 3 main girls are around. And I don't mean just on screen, even if they're just in the room but not on screen any flirting, could be compliments, could be holding hand, all of it is counted as flirting.
I'll give your mod a shot. Though, at this point, I've gotten used to the dev team [incidentally] giving the game parts of Persona 3's social links (the original and FES, not Reload), and now I just look at Rogue in the same way as since her getting mad for a week doesn't have the same effect as snubbing or on Valentine's Day.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'll give your mod a shot. Though, at this point, I've gotten used to the dev team [incidentally] giving the game parts of Persona 3's social links (the original and FES, not Reload), and now I just look at Rogue in the same way as since her getting mad for a week doesn't have the same effect as snubbing or on Valentine's Day.
Keep in mind that turning off her being mad is a mitigation, not a solution. The cheat flag will still be there. It may inhibit other things. But at least you'll be able to continue with things like dates or sex.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Love love love the game. One question though...
All girls are max love and trust...
How many gaw-ram friggin cheese-&-rice Jesus h on the Ferris wheel mutha bitch bastard times do you have to swim/sun bathe/etc with Jean and Laura together to get Jean to be ok with you seeing both? Anna is a total sub at this point and Jean is ok with her. Please tell me I'm missing something, preferably what that something is. Thanx

Reactions: vinny19

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
I'm new at this game, in the past 2 days, i finnished chapter 1 but still can't goes all the way with them yet, butt stuff only, how can i get that, need advice ? thanks

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
ShinyBoots1993 has all 3 Girls (Rogue, Jean and Laura) the Side Quests "Relationship 1", "Relationship 2", "Relationship 3" and "Love"? Because Laura got the Side Quest "Love" done without "Relationship 3"

Also Quirk 2 isn't shown in her bio even though I always supported it, is it a Bug?

I.Ryuji

Jan 5, 2024
Can you date all of them, or do you need to choose only one when you ask if they want to be your girlfriend? I mean, if there is any in game problem if you go for all of them, or if it's like some "magic" that makes them ignore each other

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Can you date all of them, or do you need to choose only one when you ask if they want to be your girlfriend? I mean, if there is any in game problem if you go for all of them, or if it's like some "magic" that makes them ignore each other
You can have multiple girlfriends but it does take a reasonable amount of effort to achieve, and the girl's friendships with each other are important if you do want all of them.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
You would have to be a brave man indeed to piss all over someone who has the sort of control over lightning that Ororo has...

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes