Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Also, as stated previously, all the money - 100% of all funds received - is going right back into the game, because those art assets ain't cheap. So if you think we're 'milking' people, I dunno what to say other than we're doing it in the absolute dumbest way possible, seeing as how we keep giving all the money to artists to make the game better instead of keeping it for ourselves.
Wait a second, I think I got it, they might mean "milking" in a literal way, as in, sibling is two updates away from cumming and going (to heaven).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Reactions: cannavaro99

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
having girls that are unique to Null Hypothesis
This is actually something to be expected. We're going down some earlier timeline stuff so expect some deep cuts.

new shoes
I rebelled and threw those in the Discord's preview channel lol

Soo. No new story content in 0.6 upd?
Primary narrative? Still waiting on the art for that.

However, we are introducing some mini-events and a lot more interactions throughout the sandbox and dedicated hang outs so you don't have to constantly bring girls to the pool.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
However, we are introducing some mini-events and a lot more interactions throughout the sandbox and dedicated hang outs so you don't have to constantly bring girls to the pool.
I thought the idea was that "Swimming in the outdoor pool during the winter is wonderful bonding activity, especially if you also sunbathe after that." Was I wrong about that?
Also, when can we expect girls having actual preferences in desserts? Okay, Laura likes to eat in general but what about other girls? Shouldn't they have at least some dislikes?

Reactions: BigAlzBub

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I thought the idea was that "Swimming in the outdoor pool during the winter is wonderful bonding activity, especially if you also sunbathe after that." Was I wrong about that?
Also, when can we expect girls having actual preferences in desserts? Okay, Laura likes to eat in general but what about other girls? Shouldn't they have at least some dislikes?
I could totally see the desserts thing. Maybe Rogue would like Milkshakes as it is the stuff of cheesy romance movies which she has been denied.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I'm hoping for Emma but also for some girls that Oni hasn't included like maybe Dazzler or Polaris having girls that are unique to Null Hypothesis would help separate the game further from RLE and give it it's own identity.
Emma is by far one of the most interesting characters, and I will be VERY interested to see her dynamic with Jean if she's included in the poly relationship with Jean.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
Well since everyone is smearing love on their favourite nosejobbed white dressed domina ;) ;) I'll say I look very much forward to kitty (she was the highlight of the other game for me) and I hope she has some very weird kink.

Veeery naughty.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
This looks pretty much fucked up by the game. I guess inviting Rogue for a swim to reinitialize another wet-hair timer won't help either?
I unfortunately have not much experience with this engine and editing save games looks too difficult either. I wouldn't know any console commands to fix this either. Loading an older save seems to be the last resort.
I'm going to replay the still rather small content so far too when the next major update content hits, so maybe you should do as well and let's hope for the best this won't happen anymore. Making lots of manual saves is always recommended when playing incomplete games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reynold
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes