ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Was I wrong about that?
Oh of course not. We're simply adding variety.:p

when can we expect girls having actual preferences in desserts?
It's something we'd like to do. It'd probably be one of the things writers do in their off time when they get their work done for an update. ;)

she has been denied.
The entire team wants to give you every opportunity to spoil the girls. Headpats are on their way. :oops:

she has some very weird kink.
If I have my way, you'll be pleased. :BootyTime:

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
That roadmap looks alright I guess, kind of missing threesomes on there though... Are we going to have to wait more than a year for (even the possibility of) those then?

If I could choose I'd prefer you'd prioritize that over slice of life and friendship things, or group chat...

Then again, I'm not a paying customer, so whatever I want doesn't hold much weight.

On another note, it's great to see you guys so active in the community, keep it up.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
When i open the console have this message:
You've somehow managed to type in/input/leave an invalid unicode character into unicode file. I would re-extract/restore the entire game or get an unmodified copy of that file, replace it and try again. As character position 14887 isn't the line you're suppose to be modifying, let alone using non-unicode input on a unicode file.

Conversely. If you use my cheat injector on a fresh copy of the game, it'll turn the command console on for you.

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
That roadmap looks alright I guess, kind of missing threesomes on there though... Are we going to have to wait more than a year for (even the possibility of) those then?

If I could choose I'd prefer you'd prioritize that over slice of life and friendship things, or group chat...

Then again, I'm not a paying customer, so whatever I want doesn't hold much weight.

On another note, it's great to see you guys so active in the community, keep it up.
I wish Oni was this active in his community but I don't even remember the last time he talked in f95zone

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I wish Oni was this active in his community but I don't even remember the last time he talked in f95zone
No, you don't. Given how often I alone have been clowning RLE over Psylocke and Greedent, him going inside the RLE thread wouldn't go as well as you think it would.

• Haha
Reactions: Dazzier31

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
No, you don't. Given how often I alone have been clowning RLE over Psylocke and Greedent, him going inside the RLE thread wouldn't go as well as you think it would.
"Greedent" is such a perfect nickname, it fits and it made me OOF so hard a wall fell off.

10/10, kudos and tip of the hat to you good fella.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
If this is a game about X-men stories I just hope Ron bring the side and the girls of Brotherhood of mutants perspective:
- Emma Frost
- Mystique
- Polaris and Scarlet Witch
and others...

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I downloaded this file, pressed "Wait" on the menu, and Rogue's hair dried off as it's supposed to
Yeah, I can confirm that.
I've took my time now to test this with this save too after removing my own save/persistent files.
Jean is unfortunately still too busy to get her to swim, but R & L's hairs behaved fine enough using at least the Wait command at the pool or right at the beginning of this save at the grounds with R only.
Had no idea you can't change the hairs during the wet status.
This wet-mechanic works at least for unmodified game version 0.5a.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Looking forward to seeing what gets cooked up, it's always a pain having to play through again to see the new stuff, but the road map looks promising and the game and devs are great so far so here's hoping production goes well!

Reactions: Sweetluvd
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes