swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Oh yeah I've told Rogue I wanna date others, but she doesn't want to go poly yet, that's my problem
so yeah I sort of assumed last night that I'd gotten to the point where it would work but turns out no as freddybelow confirms..

I'm not sure if it means i would have gotten a greenlight from all 3 to be with the others had i already finished all dates before: i got all dates of R and J, but only the first allowed poly (maybe this was automatic since I had already got gf-status with J).

As explained below, having not gone thru 3 dates with L before I got jealous J, means the development of "Laura Relationship" will have to wait. And, seeing that all "X Realtionship" quests are "side Quests" it should not effect the rest of the game.

Polyamory:
Don't feel pressured to complete side-quests during early seasons, in particular the first 2-3 seasons with their lousy stat limits (250/500/750/1000). Side-quests are taken over to the next season, except this attend-class one where you get a +20% xp bonus per season. Gifts and dates are more suitable for season 3 spring or better 4 summer as the main story objective dialogues can easily make the stats bump to the limits and you'll regret grinding too much early. That's why I recommend not to feel forced to grind, but rather take it slow and focus on the main story objectives at beginning.

Love requirement is supposedly 750/750, but my stats for Rogue were 671/667 when she accepted other dates. Friendships among the girls were already maxed at this time, but "Best Friend" shouldn't be necessary among R+L only. Jean can't be BF to anyone yet.
Love and Sex both have 750/750 and different event-dialogues what could be mixed up in particular for Laura who is always confused about this.
I also still missed the second quirk of Laura, where I read in the files something about Love-requirement, but not sure if I forgot a dialogue option somewhere. Quirks shouldn't be necessary for anything like poly anyway.
Yeah, it's all a bit fuzzy to follow with these stat-requirement. I'm going to make better notes on my second playthrough when the next major update hits.
There are three Relationship side-quests I/II/III followed by Love. I recommend to do the one where you have to do 3 dates to complete with all girls slowly simultanously, so you won't progress too quickly with one girl. As long as no one is in love, there should be no problem to date everyone.
Dates take a long time, so don't overdo it with them as they also cost money as long as Null wasn't invited and the girls insist to pay. Fooling around should be much faster to earn love at least. Trust is fast enough earned during taking classes together and studying in the evening/night, besides picking the right event dialogue choices.
thanks for the explanation..

I hope I haven't missed anything by gifting them everything i could afford regularly...

funny how i sort of expected the game to be much smaller, like thru the grind to increase options in season one was how i''m getting most of the game...

problem now, i don't see how i can stop playing before i got to work next week. (this is why i haven't touched a serious PC game in a decade)... this is so FUN!

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a console command to fix Rogue complaining that I cheated on her with laura even though I've long since gotten permission from her to date all the girls? Or if there's plans to fix it in .5b?

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a console command to fix Rogue complaining that I cheated on her with laura even though I've long since gotten permission from her to date all the girls? Or if there's plans to fix it in .5b?
From the change log in King_In_Yellow's post as an attachment:
<cheating overhaul>
- we've changed how we're handling the cheating flags, hopefully the new system is much more intuitive and less prone to weird delayed behaviors!
But we'll see for sure when we get our hands on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
What happens to a girl if you don't allow a specific quirk? Does she change radically?
Good question. I haven't tested this either yet as these dialogue options only marginally appear throughout the seasons.
I've only checked a main story script once where at least friendship ranks are checked for different dialogues, but otherwise quirks shouldn't impact that much, similar like the determined/reluctant/bitter (moon/star) dialogue options which all lead to the same main story outcome.
I'd still pick always the thumb-up options as these behaviors lovely suit to the girls' character and most likely give more stat points in the long run.
Damn, can't get enough big sis hugs! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shitty

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Can you make the girls best friends or is good friends as far as you can get in the current version?
Current Limits for 0.5a
Rogue & Laura to each other: Best
Jean: Good

What is only optionally required for main story:
Season: Spring = Rogue & Laura should become good friends.
Season: Summer = Rogue & Laura should become "very" good friends, possibly "best" meant. Rogue & Jean should become friends.
These are optional objectives for additonal stat point rewards, so not necessarily required to progress the main story.
Otherwise, everyone should become good friends for working polyamory, but these requirements are still vague to me to fully comprehend.

Pick class sessions when most girls are there or text-call them later to class oneself (Trust 400, Laura 300) and the friendships should improve without much pool activity over time.
I usally spent the evenings jobbing for Xavier, while the rest of the day can be used for studying/fooling with the lowest-stat girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: King_In_Yellow
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes