Jinp

Jan 17, 2018
Hair growth system, ability to try clothes in store with girl before buying it.
There still was more clothes for each girl before and changing animation in wardrobe worked better.
Okay thanks i will reply later with further details, if i'm not mistake the wardrobe animation was causing lag for some people that's why it was removed.

The clothes had to be removed because we updated the art and poses of all the girls and so they were no longer compatible, we removed and remade them all, but some of the old clothes were completely replaced with new ones.

Hair growth system was removed for the same reason, but i lack the info of when or if will be added again, will point our to Ron and see the plan.

Now about testing clothing i really thought we already added it back, but if you are saying you are not able to... i will try to dig more info on it. I will reply back when i have more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eland51298

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I will reply back when i have more info.
I appreciate your effort, but my point was that the game evolving backwards or stagnating at best. Replayed 0.5a and it hadn't added any content worth of playing again. Live2D poses was such a dissapointment that I barely noticed a difference, and it was huge thing dev team advertised. Quirk system was fine before and modularity changed nothing for me. Couple of new Slice-of-Life events is nice, but it's been 8 months x_x.

Jinp

Jan 17, 2018
I appreciate your effort, but my point was that the game evolving backwards or stagnating at best. Replayed 0.5a and it hadn't added any content worth of playing again. Live2D poses was such a dissapointment that I barely noticed a difference, and it was huge thing dev team advertised. Quirk system was fine before and modularity changed nothing for me. Couple of new Slice-of-Life events is nice, but it's been 8 months x_x.

Okay new info about the ability to try/ see clothes in store ,i talked a bit with Ron and we reached into two ideal solutions for the problem, we will see which one is preferred by the players, and we will work on it. So can you expect this function to be in game again.

As for hair growth, only few people liked the hair naturally growing as it did not feel responsible by player choices, so the consensus is to implement how it is now, where you can go and change it if you have close relationship with the girl.

I understand that can feel stagnating because we don't have any new main quests, but the writing team is working on it while the artist make all the necessary background art and character sprites. We have lots on contents we plan to add to the game and we are following the Roadmap.

Edit: Updated the info

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
As for hair growth, only few people liked the hair naturally growing as it did not feel responsible by player choices, so the consensus is to implement how it is now, where you can go and change it if you have close relationship with the girl.
Pubic hair growth? I imagine if you later tell the girls to shave then it can be assumed they do that regularily. This single chat option can't really replace the many different hair options in the clothing menu anyway.

I normally don't bother much about clothing in these games, but if the girls automatically dress newly gifted ones, offering some randomness among their wardrobe without the need of player interaction, then I'm all in for such plausible show.
I wouldn't like them run around naked through the mansion either, but a slight adaption according to their shame rating should do fine, as long as it offers a nice variety every day. Wearing always the same every day becomes too dull, and not many players like me are up to create extra outfits if there are basically complete dress sets available that a game script could handle for itself automatically.

Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
With Chapter 1 Summer finale arriving early next year (according to the roadmap and current funding), how will the release of Chapter 2 be handled? Will the team be releasing a season every couple of months throughout 2025 or will they wait until Chapter 2 is complete or near complete before releasing at a later date?

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
With Chapter 1 Summer finale arriving early next year (according to the roadmap and current funding), how will the release of Chapter 2 be handled? Will the team be releasing a season every couple of months throughout 2025 or will they wait until Chapter 2 is complete or near complete before releasing at a later date?
This is still to be determined, but we don't want to make people wake months and months in between updates so it is very unlikely that we would wait to release all of Chapter 2 at once like we did with Chapter 1.

AnonymousFakename

Sep 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the only thing they changed from previous roadmap was hiking up prices by 500$/month. Btw Patreon goals looks completely stupid no way they will shorten development time from January to October for extra 1000$ month.
They already wasted 8 month for rework since 0.2b and somehow game still lacks features from that build.
I think at this point we can safely call this game development milking and forget about it.
entitled brat

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Meanwhile, I'd toggle Rogue's hairs in the wardrobe menu to default "asymetric" and continue playing. Only click Exit button lower-right afterwards without saving any outfits.
Should that happend to Laura and Jean, their default hairs are "straight".
Maybe a script hiccup caused it to fail returning to the default state. Occasional rollbacks by mouse-wheel could possibly mess up something like that too.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Okay new info about the ability to try/ see clothes in store ,i talked a bit with Ron and we reached into two ideal solutions for the problem, we will see which one is preferred by the players, and we will work on it. So can you expect this function to be in game again.
I hope it's more of a scene where you get to bring the girl to try on clothes than just a model viewer. Then she can comment on how she likes the based on her current shame stat and such.

SargonOfAkkad88

Apr 7, 2021
Meanwhile, I'd toggle Rogue's hairs in the wardrobe menu to default "asymetric" and continue playing. Only click Exit button lower-right afterwards without saving any outfits.
Should that happend to Laura and Jean, their default hairs are "straight".
Maybe a script hiccup caused it to fail returning to the default state. Occasional rollbacks by mouse-wheel could possibly mess up something like that too.
123456789.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
So the only thing they changed from previous roadmap was hiking up prices by 500$/month. Btw Patreon goals looks completely stupid no way they will shorten development time from January to October for extra 1000$ month.
They already wasted 8 month for rework since 0.2b and somehow game still lacks features from that build.
I think at this point we can safely call this game development milking and forget about it.
Well, since the roadmaps contain different goals and, so far, they have accomplished all the things pointed out in the first roadmap, saying "all they change is increased prices" is wrong.

And what that extra money does is it allows the devs to commision more art more frequently, which is the main thing blocking progress, hence why one of the biggest points of the roadmap is the introduction of more custom cgs.

"Milking it" would be to, for example, keep delaying updates again and again, put out updates with no content (which regardless of how you feel about said content, doesn't change the fact that it exists), so on and so forth.

and thus we shall further wait for Storm...
Would you say it's... The calm before the Storm?

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Also, as stated previously, all the money - 100% of all funds received - is going right back into the game, because those art assets ain't cheap. So if you think we're 'milking' people, I dunno what to say other than we're doing it in the absolute dumbest way possible, seeing as how we keep giving all the money to artists to make the game better instead of keeping it for ourselves.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes