ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I've picked the largest blown save game from Fall which otherwise should work to play on, while also used this to purchase and gift 'MC' clothes. Three saves to experiment. Doesn't matter which gift and girl to cause a crash.
I've added text-files with name-descriptions to each save so everyone should know what was done or not.
6-1 - No 'Mutant Couture' Purchases (24MB)
6-2 - 'Mutant Couture' Purchases (29 MB)
6-3 - Gifted 'Mutant Couture' to Jean but doesn't matter which girl for crash (report inside) (30 MB)

I have really no idea anymore what I exactly did to make the saves blow up. At least my current Spring save-sizes of the same session look fine again in the 1-5 MB range.
It's suspicious how the purchase of only three clothing items increase the file size to 5 MB.
I didn't want to include more saves, as the clothes also crash with my current small-size saves, so I mixed blown-up with clothes to keep it sane with "only" 82 MB for the archive.
Saves: Mega

I hope it will help to solve this matter. Thanks for reporting as discord once kicked my old account and hates my futile login/re-registration attempts afterwards. Screw it, as I don't need it anyway.
both should be fixed in 0.5b!

if you're interested, looks like the memory leak was from rollback length being set too high. renpy was holding on to a ton of past states (512) when the default value is something like 128

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
both should be fixed in 0.5b!

if you're interested, looks like the memory leak was from rollback length being set too high. renpy was holding on to a ton of past states (512) when the default value is something like 128
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I shamefully do a lot of rollbacks in ren'py games to learn about them on my first playthroughs. This game seems more sensitive and wonky about rollback results compared to other games.
Guess I can't do much on my side then except totally refraining from using the "scrolling rollback" option.

Just played through the main story in Summer. Great game so far. Thanks a lot for the work!

Another issue: the first training with Rogue during Summer didn't count and I had to do another one until this objective was completed.
Not sure if it had something to do that you have to train with Jean at first before the others, as the script switches to Jean, no matter if you selected Rogue or Laura at first. However, I did the last training with Rogue after Jean and Laura which caused this minor issue.

Something else: objective-events don't seem to take any time, while taking a shower often progresses time. The time remaining indicator in Rogue-like is in particular helpful knowing about how long certain actions take during a day and how much time is left.

Auto-saves: not needed, so an option to turn them off would be good. The game already does three save copies: game folder, user/roaming plus sync folder there. No clue why sync is additonally needed. Also, auto-saves tend to only reduce game performance in many games in particular on map transitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaffa55
Oct 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not gonna lie, I never really played with phone much, and now I am kinda disappointed seeing this interaction ^^
This game is one of it's kind, and it realllllllllly asks for unlimited source of flavor.
If writers are busy with more meaningful stuff, then even my dumb ass could think off few unique add-ons.

Oh, btw, what's add-ons section for in quest tab?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
it realllllllllly asks for unlimited source of flavor.
Oh most definitely. Whenever the writers finish their work for an update, they just go ham with adding minor events and tiny details.

If writers are busy with more meaningful stuff, then even my dumb ass could think off few unique add-ons.
We made a channel in the discord for fans to submit hum hum posts to be put in-game though most have just made some REALLY top quality fan fiction that inspired us to look into some fun group chat ideas.

Oh, btw, what's add-ons section for in quest tab?
Edit: I was informed that this is for modders to add stuff. What I said about our design pacing is still true but that's not what this section is apparently for.

We put a hard limit on three girls per chapter and stick to the primary plot beats of the story.

For example, if we're at a point in the comic timeline where there are four or five girls, we have to cut two of them if we want to be able to update the game consistently.

We also can't adapt every single comic arc.

However, we want to add the cut girls to the games eventually, and we'd also like to include many fun side adventures that had to be left out for story pacing.

Before the question comes up, these add-ons will all be free.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023
We made a channel in the discord for fans to...
You're playing with fire Sir! One of these days I'll actually join!
Thank you for extensive reply!

To make sure the TODO pile doesn't get too un-stacked, let me throw this in:
1719029135083.png
Collar-collar's when? :3
a.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: adanu

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
You're playing with fire Sir! One of these days I'll actually join!
Thank you for extensive reply!

To make sure the TODO pile doesn't get too un-stacked, let me throw this in:
View attachment 3758601
Collar-collar's when? :3
View attachment 3758608

I'll take a collar for rogue please and thank you... and when I manage to tame Jean enough for one. I don't know if Laura would be able to let go for that.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I can see it on Rogue. for Jean, I feel like her pride wouldn't let it happen. as for Laura, no amount of alcohol and courage is going to let that happen
Yeah for a girl who was kept in a jail cell during her formative years, I doubt she'd be into that kind of play.

Without going too deep, I've had some life experiences that make handcuff play panic-inducing.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I can see it on Rogue. for Jean, I feel like her pride wouldn't let it happen. as for Laura, no amount of alcohol and courage is going to let that happen
So you're basically saying:

Rogue: Will asked to be dominated. (Will wear the collar.)
Jean: Will dominate you. (Will make you wear the collar.)
Storm: Will ask you to be gentile. (Will consider wearing the collar, but no guarantees.)
Laura: Noob. (Will think that you want a pet dog.)

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
What’s the point of the girls' level increase or generally their xp-gain? Any plans for this, like more stamina?

Out of curiosity, I picked Neuropeptide Control instead of Stamina+. What the heck does it actually do or suppose to do if it is still in the works?

Some things I'd change:

Remove the stat-limits per season
Sooner or later you are only wasting points, especially during the first two seasons. If players want to give gifts to girls early, let them without regrets.
This can also avoid unnecessary grinds early in the game what seems unnecessary if a player focuses more on Trust than Love to reach the shirk_responsibilities (T400, Laura: T300) threshold to call any girl to any desired location like the classroom. Taking classes together with as many girls as possible as same time is a good strategy to gain xp and bond them together slowly (+1), also not as fast as bringing them all together at the pool (+2).
I’m going to test this on a second playthrough without the many pool grinds I did before when the next major update hits.
Btw, Trust is also very important for polyamory (L250/T600). I recommend to new players not to stress it with grinds reaching the side-quest relationship objectives by force asap. The main-story doesn't give the impression during chapter-1 yet anyway, that Null and the girls are in love with anyone anyway yet. The (good) friend objectives will show later during the seasons. Becoming Best Friends is not required yet for anything afaik. The current stat-limit of 1k during Summer is much better to develop relationships anyway. Take your time, ladies and gentlemen!

Remove the XP-limit
As beginner, I had no idea at first why I couldn’t select some abilities when levelling up to 2. Season Winter answered that later. Maybe I had missed the hint that you can’t level during Fall yet.
During my first playthrough until end of Summer, I hadn’t really focused much on training but rather running after the girls wherever they currently are to interact with them for objective events and such. Taking classrooms with all three girls at same time during morning and midday was my daily routine during weekdays. According to achievements, I studied at least 50 times until the end of Summer, mainly for gaining trust, and easily reached the next season’s level requirement beforehand, so I feel together with the attendance bonus (+20% XP after taking 3 classes), you gain somewhat too much xp. However, if there are actually achievements for level 30, then let the player gain as much xp as they want right from start. That should still leave enough room for future story-abilities besides the sex abilities like stamina and the other ones if they already actually work. Who cares if the player turns into a sex-beast early in the game? That's what these games are about after all!

Fooling around
Shame on me for totally missing the hook-up context option until Winter or later. I thought you had to go on dates for making out at first. No idea anymore if a missed a hint somewhere, as this option can often be shown as locked without context to know what's there otherwise to do.
Fooling around is awkward to do and lacking flow compared to Rogue-like, although the later isn’t perfect either. The automatic undressing of TNH according to actions is still highly appreciated.
In Rogue-like, I actually like the first-time point rewards for every action although this becomes somewhat grindy too with many girls, forcing the player to make notes what was done with which girl. I don’t mind at least. TNH has at least first-time comments.
The idea to give more points according to variety isn’t bad but unfortunately turns this too much into a depressing click-fest just grab as many actions as possible without the idea to actually enjoy anything. The game’s performance is a bit sluggish there when switching actions, so that isn’t helpful either. Let’s see what the next major update of changes brings there.

Add Auto-Text option
Many ren’py games support this what makes it so much more relaxing to enjoy whatever scenes. Clicking through every single bubble text is tiresome and distracting, although ctrl-key helps at least on repetitive tasks. I like how auto-text helps to give scenes more cinematic flow.
I know TNH doesn't use the same text system like other ren'py games, but maybe something similar can be done for auto-flipping the comic bubbles.

Add Disable Auto-Save option
I’ve turned them off in the config.file now, but would be more convenient within the options menu.
The game already does enough copies when manually saving. Auto-saves tend to reduce performance anyway in most games, like during map transitions.

Add Voice or Sound volume bar
I turned off music at beginning to better concentrate on the game. Later during the Juggernaut cutscene, I had turned music on again and was surprised that some short voice lines were played that could only be heard via music volume setting. No idea if there were more voice lines somewhere that I had missed.

Last edited:
Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
If the creator adds anymore girls, I feel like he should go a different route then Oni went when it came to that. I personally think an inclusion of Lorna Dane or Wanda Maximoff would be good/amazing because of the story this tells, although this is a sex game, it actually gives emotion yk?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So you're basically saying:

Jean: Will dominate you. (Will make you wear the collar.)
Storm: Will ask you to be gentile. (Will consider wearing the collar, but no guarantees.)
Laura: Noob. (Will think that you want a pet dog.)
more like Laura will make you regret asking

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I bring news about the next update
0.5b coming soon!

RonChon:I'm hearing y'all that the cheating mechanics are not working as intended, and I'm making it a priority to get it under control. I'm redoing the logic of how cheating works for 0.5b and will be sending to testers shortly. hopefully the new approach solves the issue and makes the cheating system less confusing. if it doesn't, we'll keep on working on it till we get it right!

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
more like Laura will make you regret asking
Oh. Right. Assuming that Rogue told Laura about BDSM during their sex ed talks. Okay, lemme fix that:

Laura: Will dominate you. (Will make you wear the collar.)
Jean: Will ask you to be gentile. (Will consider wearing the collar.)
Storm: Noob. (Will think that you want a pet dog.)

Better?
Hello everyone, I bring news about the next update
0.5b coming soon!
I'm hearing y'all that the cheating mechanics are not working as intended, and I'm making it a priority to get it under control. I'm redoing the logic of how cheating works for 0.5b and will be sending to testers shortly. hopefully the new approach solves the issue and makes the cheating system less confusing. if it doesn't, we'll keep on working on it till we get it right!
View attachment Good job.mp4

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes