ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Any plans to have more rear aspect poses of the girls?
We would need new art of every single outfit combination in the game... So maybe sometime in the future but it is a rather large financial investment and time sink considering we still don't have all of the older outfits updated to the current art update.

Jean did it earlier than that.
I noticed the latter as well, i believe it is a partial consequence of Jean having lower trust/love requirement than Rogue and Laura. I think the amount of points Jean requires is between 100-250 points lower than the other two girls on most things.
Jean is older and despite having college anxiety, is more certain in her life choices. She's also more socially aware of relationships what they entail.

She can approach you during Spring.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
May 5, 2022
We would need new art of every single outfit combination in the game... So maybe sometime in the future but it is a rather large financial investment and time sink considering we still don't have all of the older outfits updated to the current art update.

Jean is older and despite having college anxiety, is more certain in her life choices. She's also more socially aware of relationships what they entail.

She can approach you during Spring.
I figured that the main reason behind the difference between the numbers was an instance of using the mechanic to differentiate the characterizations than simply differing them for the sake of doing so.

Jean in this also seems to have not developed as many trust/connectivity issues as Laura and Rogue have. Trust and Connectivity might not be the right words, but my brain is refusing to cooperate at the moment.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I figured that the main reason behind the difference between the numbers was an instance of using the mechanic to differentiate the characterizations than simply differing them for the sake of doing so.

Jean in this also seems to have not developed as many trust/connectivity issues as Laura and Rogue have. Trust and Connectivity might not be the right words, but my brain is refusing to cooperate at the moment.
the reason I think it's less of an issue for Jean is her being so approachable compared to Rogue and Laura. Rogue has issues due to what her powers can do and chooses to stay away from most people to avoid possible physical contact resulting in serious injury like she says in her optional objective. as for Laura, her entire existence was to be a weapon prior to coming to the school and she was never taught how to socialize with others since she was only taught how to kill. Jean's issues are more of how she perceives herself to be close to perfect and because of that, she has to socialize with others in a certain way and she can't afford to be weak since it might cause her powers to act up. tl:dr: these girls are dealing with serious teenage issues

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Have not really looked at the numbers…. But… I have each of the girls right now at 1500 love and trust and only Jean is putting out…. Well on dates Laura is slobbing the knob under the table and Rogue is bouncing on my lap at the movies

May 5, 2022
Have not really looked at the numbers…. But… I have each of the girls right now at 1500 love and trust and only Jean is putting out…. Well on dates Laura is slobbing the knob under the table and Rogue is bouncing on my lap at the movies
I think that 1000 Trust and Love is the cap and is what is needed for Rogue and Laura to put out as you put it, in conjunction with the associated side quests and advancing the story as required, beyond that, i am not sure what the problem in your run might be.

Have you experienced any bugs, used the cheat injector, or anything else that might have changed things?

jorts

Jun 7, 2020
hey y’all. trying to run the game on linux(steam deck desktop mode) and it’s not launching. i’m attempting to launch the exe file with wine, but it just tells me “this program has encountered a serious problem and needs to close” am i doing anything wrong? any time i try to launch either the py or sh files it just opens the code in the text editor and i don’t know what to do with that.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Yeah, kinda thought the outfits might be a problem. Still you have to do them for a bunch of poses already, so it shouldn't be that much more (although still non-trivial).

You would only need one position for it, shouldn't need to have arms moving about or anything as if that starts up, she should turn towards the MC.

My suggestion would be to plan ahead, get those rear poses themselves done sooner rather than later, and the as new outfits are added, have the rear angle done at the same time, and then update the existing outfits as time and money allow. Still a long term plan as it won't be complete in the foreseeable future, but angling towards it being done, and future proofing for that purpose.

So, basically, you need to decide now if that is something you want to do eventually, and if it is, plan accordingly.

My 25 cents anyway (inflation, 2 cents won't even get you a random opinion these days).

I would certainly like it if you did this, but if you don't, oh well. I'm not planning on ranting for pages about it. ;)

I agree, Jean intentionally acts approachable, Rogue closes herself off from others due to her powers, while Laura doesn't really know how to interact in a non combat capacity.
They even note this in game, that Rogue and Laura have many similarities, if different sources for their trauma.

To a certain extent Jean does too, but to a much lesser degree, more a normal teenager/ young adult that had a shitty boyfriend level.

It is interesting though, when the MC was talking with Jean and she was going on about that she had to be number 1, I didn't so much question that choice, you need to do that, fine. But WHY? Was the reason a good one, or an irrational reaction? Eventually you find out about the shitshow with Scott and you discover it was an irrational overreaction to shitty behaviour, but - unlike most people - she eventually figures it out on her own. Doesn't mean she won't still try to be the best she can be (again, not unlike Laura), but doesn't have to do it to the exclusion of her own happiness.

I have to say, I am impressed by the character writing. I think someone has a grasp of psychology. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I agree, Jean intentionally acts approachable, Rogue closes herself off from others due to her powers, while Laura doesn't really know how to interact in a non combat capacity.
this is why I love the dev team. they did everything they could to really capture the essence of the characters in the same way as their comic book counterparts. although I should note that both Jean and Rogue's looks are based off their X-Men Evolution appearances which imo was a great show

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
My suggestion would be to plan ahead, get those rear poses themselves done sooner rather than later
While I don't think we would go so far as to create brand new standing poses just to show a character's back, we do have other plans. Things like small comicbook cutouts appearing on screen to show a close up of you kissing one of the girls, holding hands, groping etc. So seeing more derrier is definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

May 5, 2022
X-men: Evolution was definitely a great show, one of my favorite episodes was the one that had the Flashback with Captain America. Too rarely in my opinion is the history between those two shown or even hinted at.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
X-men: Evolution was definitely a great show, one of my favorite episodes was the one that had the Flashback with Captain America. Too rarely in my opinion is the history between those two shown or even hinted at.
I wrote down the connection Wolverine has to Captain America during WW2 for the writers to have something fun to work with.

I have to say, I am impressed by the character writing. I think someone has a grasp of psychology. :D
You're welcome.*

It also helps that I also suffer from perfectionism brought on by high expectations and an ever closening graduation. :HideThePain:

*I'm not gonna take full, or even most of the, credit as I just gave a general outline of things to keep in mind when writing about certain subjects.

A lot of the more personable experiences are drawn from dev team members or people close to the dev team. I just provide a clinical viewpoint when I can. I'm addicted to gathering and sharing data. :geek:

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
So seeing more derrier is definitely not out of the realm of possibility.
Groovy. I would consider that satisfactory.

Suggestion: Add a gallery for when you discover such pictures. Maybe even some of the more interesting shots from the big fight scenes, like with Juggernaut. Galleries are common enough in renpy and should not be a huge problem to add. I know that in this case most of the scenes in the game are assembled from different assets at runtime, so I don't mean you would include those, just the more interesting of the set piece ones, and the mentioned static comic book scenes.

On a completely different note... what is it with playing dressup in games these days? You can spend an incredible amount of time picking outfits for characters. I have spent hours making outfits in Cyberpunk 2077. It's ridiculous.

And completely unrelated to that... we need more clothing options for the girls. Especially underwear for Jean. I mean, pink boyshorts? Sure, they are comfortable, but about as sexy as an early 1900s swimsuit.
You know... not to play dress up... but for other reasons... that I can't recall at the moment.
;)

Last edited:

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
On a completely different note... what is it with playing dressup in games these days? You can spend an incredible amount of time picking outfits for characters. I have spent hours making outfits in Cyberpunk 2077. It's ridiculous.

And completely unrelated to that... we need more clothing options for the girls. Especially underwear for Jean. I mean, pink boyshorts? Sure, they are comfortable, but about as sexy as an early 1900s swimsuit.
You know... not to play dress up... but for other reasons... that I can't recall at the moment.
;)
First of all, as a Fashion Souls survivor know that I understand your pain all too well.

Secondly, more clothes are coming eventually, as well as old clothes that had to be taken out for the art overhaul.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017

Sandbox Mod
extract in your `TheNullHypothesis-0.3d-pc\game` folder

a mod that removes all story gates from interactions. Only Love/Trust is needed to unlock any interaction.
So you don't have to care about seasons and quests and sidequests and all that stuff.
Also unlocks public sex (at 1000 love/trust)

Reactions: Tentakol
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes