fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Did they remove a bunch of Rogue's underwear? I remember being able to buy her green or black lace panties, bras, etc., kinda like Jean has now, but I can't find them at the store. I know that there was an update that removed a lot of clothing a long time ago, but I thought all of said clothing was restored by now.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Some clothes appear in later seasons.
Mutant Couture offers new clothes in Winter.
X-Treme Intimates clothes start to appear in Spring, although everything in shops from S1-4 is available during the season Winter finale's -50% winter sale.

Be careful about the X-Treme Intimates stuff, as it still has the potential to crash the game on a save load. Better stay away from this shop until this is finally fixed completely!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-5b-ron-chon.138294/post-14288100

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Storm is surely the best candidate as we have already gathered a couple of stat point rewards for her too. She is already integrated in the game files, so not too much work to start some serious storytelling about her.
Damn, she is such an unbearable tease in her black uniform, that I'd gladly accept whatever quirk she gets, like adopting me as son instead of lil bro this time.
In before she starts calling you "child" when admonishing you while she tutors you.

In before she awkwardly tries to smooth over her consistantly calling you "my child" by suggesting you call her "Auntie" :ROFLMAO:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
These random rolls for optional encounters to show up are truly curious.
Sometimes you wait an eternity for them, and then following happens:

Summer season starts at night. With stamina 3 I could invite everyone to study until bed time.
Next morning at weekend, I already have two optionals showing up. Done and done.
I planned to go to Xavier for a job but was interrupted by Jean msging me to go to the mall. Fine, done.
Tried again to go to Xavier when phone buzzed by Laura who wants to be my girlfriend now. Great!
Third attempt to go to Xavier: when I arrived in the office another optional showed up on the map icon. Done.
Finally, I could do the dreaded job. When I entered the shower in my room, guess what popped up again before I could turn the shower on?
Alright, was it the last optional? I returned to my room again and oh well, you know it…
Okay, that's it now! Returned to my room, and again another optional…

Summary:
Rogue: 3/3 optionals done.
Laura: 2/3 optionals done
Jean: 2/3 optionals done

7 optionals almost in a row in the morning by spending only a single stamina point for the job meanwhile.
I’m still awaiting the boyfriend meetings of Rogue and Jean too…

I’m already afraid to do the training sessions with all three girls to finish Summer within a single day.
Not always but sometimes, you wish there was a cooldown timer between optional events.
I'd be totally fine by a single optional per time of the day.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Sooo when will we get other girl aside from this 3?
We're focusing on the game part and completing unfinished things before we decide to start another girl and story that would be unfinished.

Storm is surely the best candidate
Not a candidate. She's been confirmed for chapter 2 for a long time.

In before she starts calling you "child" when admonishing you while she tutors you.

In before she awkwardly tries to smooth over her consistantly calling you "my child" by suggesting you call her "Auntie" :ROFLMAO:
I'm stealing this.

I'd be totally fine by a single optional per time of the day.
We're working on finding a good balance.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes